To add or not to add

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
But the thread was posted yesturday, at 11AM, and the guy reads and posts here reguarly :)

i kinda meant as in its sunday, what you doin up so early /shrugs

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Bored really :p Though my time zone atm is 2 hours ahead of yours.

so its 9 odd fair enough, heh its me that bored sunday morning

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
lol a mincer and a merc, lost to a vamp :p wat noobs i seen people take out 2 vamps solo :p lol

u did the rite thing miek,

Prolly my unbuffed thane u saw there, right? ;D

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
assuming both mincer and merc were 24, tbh thts pretty bad :eek6:
depends wat alt im playin to whether i add or not, infil i dont usually unless its zergy or the alb has no chance, so i help :) dont think tht you did the wrong thing at all, if the person asked thn u should have hlped.

Posionblade (thid alt)

....added on me quite a few times last night but then again i was fighting people near apk so what did i expect..
1) off topic and all but soorry bout the PA a few days back "killerpenguin" didnt realise it was u till i had landed it and it said ur name.... i know u look same as always but i guess i was just pre occupied sorry again...
2)Jazzzz is a noob so who cares ur guild is better off without him,just try to get a sorc a cleric and a guard tank, best 1/2 grp in Alb imo :p
3)why are we still talkin about these noobs, if 1 vamp could take out 2 lvl24 chars (both with melee skills and a load of CC) then they are obviosly not good enough to be in ur guild :p

GL see ya in no mans land :)

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
i think should always add to help realm mates..

maybe give /hug after :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Thanks Trigger mate :) and thats np - you can PA me all you want tbh its part of the game, maybe we can duel sometime, I like tanks, they are more of a challenge then casters :) don't think I have ever lost 1 on 1 with a caster actually...

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Thanks Trigger mate :) and thats np - you can PA me all you want tbh its part of the game, maybe we can duel sometime, I like tanks, they are more of a challenge then casters :) don't think I have ever lost 1 on 1 with a caster actually...

mite aswell even up the playin field, ill gif ya a duel with my eldrich someday or if u make a tank ill gif it a go with either SB or BM :p

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
kaizez said:
i think should always add to help realm mates..

maybe give /hug after :)

I don't add, usually get added on as I play solo.

Whilst talking about emotes what's with people steamrolling a soloer in a fg and then /laugh at them? Not a whine just wondered how they're brain works :p

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
there brain works like this... "Quick KILL RPRPRPRPRPRRPRPRPRPPRRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP... ok hes only worth 1rp"

Dorimor1

Banned
Umgrud said:
there brain works like this... "Quick KILL RPRPRPRPRPRRPRPRPRPPRRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP... ok hes only worth 1rp"

But I want arpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees but I can't seem to get more than 350 :(

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
don't think I have ever lost 1 on 1 with a caster actually...
Haladrid would loose 1 on 1 against my cleric though :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
that only happened at the first couple of tries, but I'm sure that the last time I did disband, but we were still unable to duel

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
hah, what humiliation?? :p The humiliation that you'd get if you were killed by my cleric? :p <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom