To add or not to add

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
I see a merc and a minstrel on a vamp ...

I didn't add
( really didn't think merc and mincer would lose vs one vamp )

They die

Is that a crime ? Is it against CoC ?

I mean I don't harm anyone with that do I ?

flame on :puke:

Attachments

• sshot036.jpg
    sshot036.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 132

statued

Loyal Freddie
nope not imo i do exactly same thing if i see 2 people dueling i leave em or watch... and yes i usually get QQ pm from hib asking why didnt i help him kill the alb etc happening this morning infact

Haitch

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

I didn't add

They die

Nope I totally agree with you not adding whats it coming to . you get whined for not adding and whined for adding . it nice to watch a 1v's1 you dont get much of that now clusters is up :twak:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

I didn't add

They die

tbh, that guy is a twat and not you, not adding is not against CoC, I salute you for not adding on that fight /salute

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
O/T but how do you get those 3 circles up that shows how strong your connection to the server is (least that's what i'm guessing it does?)

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

I didn't add

They die

Yes i know that kind of problem. I see 2 mids i attack , and 3rd comes and leaves :( then i wonder why they didnt add ...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well don't add. Just finish off the winner who is probably on death's door :) . Easy rps. Then take a pic to prove you killed him or her and never took a bit of damage.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Play how you want to play, /ignore those that send you abuse like this guy did.

My preference is no adds, and as petty as this is that Drakorian guy is now on my KoS list :p, he will then wonder why a group of mids keep killing him when he is running solo/duo/adding etc.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
from reading those PMs the only guy doin sumthin against the COC is the 1 callin him the twat - abusive langue to another play or sumfin ... so flame on LOL

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
That guys a bit of an arse tbh. His Speaking With All The Capital Letters And Full Stops. Make him sound so grown up and what he is saying makes him sounds so much more mature than you... :p

theres me thinking all the whines were about people adding not that they should add :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I have houndreds of ss with people like that in Thid.

Just keep calm and use reason and they will usually fly off into rage :p. just keep not adding :) nm the gimps :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you don't _have_ to join in - whining about someone standing back is as out of line as whining at someone for adding ;)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Well don't add. Just finish off the winner who is probably on death's door :) . Easy rps. Then take a pic to prove you killed him or her and never took a bit of damage.

Aha!

Agent Davidov

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
O/T but how do you get those 3 circles up that shows how strong your connection to the server is (least that's what i'm guessing it does?)
Shift-P does the job for me.

FWIW I'd have added as it wasn't 1v1 but nobody has the right to tell you what to do (and only GOA has the right to tell you what not to do ;) )

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
lol a mincer and a merc, lost to a vamp :p wat noobs i seen people take out 2 vamps solo :p lol

u did the rite thing miek,

Dorimor1

Banned
Ok let me clear some things up here.

Drakorian is a complete idiot who was once in TS, to spare him the humiliation of having his whole reputation ruined I won't name the chars he is usually known as. He has saved me the pleasure and time by leaving the guild himself, atleast thats sorted, some other information for you.

[Off topic alert]You probably won't see TS running as a group for quite a while. I guess the poeple who I recruited and trusted, those who I thought were my most loyal friends have turned against me (in other words, they're wankers)

First of all, Jazzzz left the guild, this is because I told her to 'shut up' once when we were grouped, this was because she was swearing and threatening other people we were grouped with, she had a warning before so I think my actions were completely justified.

Secondly, which happened about 10 minutes ago I had a nice conversation with Drakorian. He asks me 'why did you abuse Jazzzz', so it is clear to see that this little shit has been spreading lies about me, so to clear this up I did not abuse Jazzzz and I am glad that these two idiots have gone.

We do have some new members leveling up, so not all is lost we will be shortly up and running again, so I will see you soon! :)

[On topic] I hope everything is ok Mieke

uron

Loyal Freddie
assuming both mincer and merc were 24, tbh thts pretty bad :eek6:
depends wat alt im playin to whether i add or not, infil i dont usually unless its zergy or the alb has no chance, so i help :) dont think tht you did the wrong thing at all, if the person asked thn u should have hlped.

Posionblade (thid alt)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

I didn't add

They die

Not against the CoC but probably annoying to your realmmates.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Me not adding :

sshot0306jc.jpg

I took the screenie some time afterwards though, friend said I should make a collection of these :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
yay I'm famous :clap: , if you look closely, you can see that my name is on it

Dorimor1 said:
Btw come back! :(
sorry mate, really enjoying all the free time I have now :), so I don't think that I'll come back anytime soon

Dorimor1

Banned
Hmmm its kinda funny how the guy who was involved isn't brave enough to stand up for what he has done, he posts here reguarly.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Hmmm its kinda funny how the guy who was involved isn't brave enough to stand up for what he has done, he posts here reguarly.

its sunday ??

early morning, late night ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom