TL Resigns; another nail in the coffin for Midgard?

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
you can't take high rr's as examples of the class preformance.

ofc i can.

do u think they got their rp's 4 free?

they worked hard 4 em like all other.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Sorry gimp, just cause I played 2 scouts from lvl1 to lvl 50 rr6+ means I don't know how to play them?

yes

why? if u think u will win in melee vs a ranger/hunter with a spec like 50 bow / 42 shield u r a gimp. I had to drop bow to 35 to be able to have a decent melee, try to do the same

to stay on topic: No, i dont think hunters need love, the archer classes r pretty well balanced with some op'ness for scouts who have better chances to survive in tower/keep fights because of insane arrow block rate. i mean wtf??? if i fire an arrow to a scout and he blocks it I'm in combat and cannot stealth but he's not (aka he can restealth or if he's stealthed already it doesn't break his stealth ffs)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
anioal said:
...if i fire an arrow to a scout and he blocks it I'm in combat and cannot stealth but he's not (aka he can restealth or if he's stealthed already it doesn't break his stealth ffs)

all stealther can evade arrows while stealthed and they dont get poped out of stealth.

and assasins with evade 7 does it alot.
Thats more annoying then scout arrow block while stealthed.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Every thing u say every new stupid sentence u post I want more.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Zexxeh said:
Every thing u say every new stupid sentence u post I want more.

ur the typical blubber.

instead 2 make the best out of ur class u whine on fh.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Im not whining I repeat u can read my 1st post. You are the one whining here taking RR 9 as examples thats nonsense well if u got some brain cells...
I think is hard for u to get to that...

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
all stealther can evade arrows while stealthed and they dont get poped out of stealth.

and assasins with evade 7 does it alot.
Thats more annoying then scout arrow block while stealthed.

yep, but u seem to forget that evade is capped at 50% while block rate vs arrows is like 95%+

crap comparation imo

heck, even healers/clerics have decent block rate if they have dex and dex/qui buffs up

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
I can say with ur ideas.
Nerf Zerkers Zzang hits me for 1400 dmg OMG nerf zerkers they are
OP .............

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think ebayed chars have much right of speaking *eyes wormz*

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Thats ur only argument . Cause thats the argument of losers.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Also I played this char since sometime ago I rised his RR and equiped TOA all chars in my acc also do MLs. Whats the problem with that? I must lvl char from lvl 1 to 50 to talk? when u want log ur crap char from 3 years use and duel me BC **** :puke:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Zexxeh said:
Im not whining I repeat u can read my 1st post. You are the one whining here taking RR 9 as examples thats nonsense well if u got some brain cells...
I think is hard for u to get to that...

ofc i take the best players 4 examples,
should i take low rr noobs like u?

and tbh its pointless 2 discuss with u, cause u even wasnt 50 with ur hunter as i made my experiance.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
My hunter is RR6L7 enough to kill u and prove the n00b here is you tell me place and hour I frap the scene so u shut up ur mouth all day talking and 0 proves.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Matmartigan 3 years playing daoc and the results 1 scout rr8 grats u are uber................

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Zexxeh said:
Matmartigan 3 years playing daoc and the results 1 scout rr8 grats u are uber................

u forget my bachelor exame which i got last sommer, and my master which ill get next sommer.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Zexxeh said:
My hunter is RR6L7 enough to kill u and prove the n00b here is you

if so, why hunters need Love then? :)

edit:

Zexxeh said:
yes master in cleaning streets for 1 € . :kissit:

nobody should be ashamed with the work he does. Money doesnt stink.
And without the street cleaners u would live in garbage.

And u seems 2 know much about the money the cleaners get.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
If I could I would gladly duel you Wormz, I doubt you would be a real problem. Problem is I no longer own the account.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Cause when I started was hard to lvl up and get high RR I started at 4L7 in old emain and got powned all time by infils and NS and got no chance (no MOS then). Scout got slam vs SBs or NS and if u hit it and he got no purgue up u got a chance vs them u can run , etc . Also I played a scout and know good scouts like izasku who knows well how to play his char or dafft also.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Zexxeh said:
Cause when I started was hard to lvl up and get high RR I started at 4L7 in old emain and got powned all time by infils and NS and got no chance (no MOS then). Scout got slam vs SBs or NS and if u hit it and he got no purgue up u got a chance vs them u can run , etc . Also I played a scout and know good scouts like izasku who knows well how to play his char or dafft also.

Oo u started 2 play the char nearly with rr5?

u never made the experiance how it is, if u get ganked by rr6-7-8-9 guys while u was rr1?

clueless cu*t. LOL :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
censi said:
Where do brain cells come into it when your stunned for 9 seconds with a crit shot opener? Scout can follow up with FZ if he has bothered to do some ml raids to. who said anything about ip or are the mushrooms kicking in?

You loose to a ranger with purge down as a scout = gimp. Loose to a ranger who purges, fair play, scouts melee damage is lower, but hey you got spec shield (arrow immunity) cant have it all. trade shield for pathfinding?

The real point is as a ranger if your purge down V a scout its not "scout might win" its scout should win. Theres a few scouts that put people through this grind really well (low RR ones to).

Say though the ranger gets you first with FZ, he wont take all your hits off in 9 seconds in melee, unless you are serious gimp. when you pop out of FZ you slam, crit, shoot, shoot, FZ shoot shoot shoot etc etc. Ranger picks same option of FZing and shooting he only gets 3 arrows before FZ runs down and you are faced and blocking.

got to love randoms that leave names out of sig. I been up against all the good scouts out there, some use this tactic well. The ones that do are the ones you wont see from up in your tower maiit.

No point discussing with glottis; the mother of all scouts. Because lets face it: With purge down ANY stealther-enemy looses to well played scouts. Scouts live by this principle; you dont have purge up? Too bad you loose against a scout.

And now this scout ALSO wants a fair shot at winning when my RA is actually up ? kk u see a pattern --> basically he wanna win too easy too often.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Zexxeh said:
btw, mos isnt the only way to kill infils -_-, ap was i-win versus most infils anyway

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Got PA +stun and use ur AP great hunter .......
Got dragonfang and use ur AP ......

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Marczje said:
If I could I would gladly duel you Wormz, I doubt you would be a real problem. Problem is I no longer own the account.

lol :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry gimp, just cause I played 2 scouts from lvl1 to lvl 50 rr6+ means I don't know how to play them? I played a scout for about 2 years or more, so I know very well how they work.
You are talking complete bollocks when you say that a ranger does not tear a scout a new ahole in melee. Damage from critshots are the same if only you would spec high in bow also. But nah, most rangers spec in melee and dual wield, I wonder why...
You talk about slam like it hits every time, newsflash, it does not...
People talk in this thread like 30+16 slash means 350+ damage, it does not... Most hits are evaded by most stealth classes...
You are saying that a scout should use slam, crit and FZ in order to win from a ranger... All a ranger has to do is melee. But that is the kind of balance those Hibbies and Middies love. Head firmly stuck up your own rear end and enjoying the view.
Regards, Glottis

some ranger spec high in melee because they want to good melee damage. Some spec high in bow etc, some go hybrid (me). There are no defensive options. You trying to say ranger melee is overpowered?

Rangers considerably outdamage scouts in pure dick swinging... where am I saying its the other way around?

let me repeat what we are debaiting (though debait is not a good word when dealing with a retard of your magnitude)

What im saying is if rangers purge is down, and scout and ranger come accross each other at point blank range stealthed (i guess). Odds are stacked in favour of the scout. If ranger purge is up odds are in favour of ranger imo, not like its dead cert or anything though
If you cant land a slam on a ranger you are gimped sure you might not hit it first time, but come on ffs, ranger got bugger all defense really.

Ive been put through this grind a few times (lathaniel was the master at it, i know rr10 helps), and I say fair play to the scout. its their way of being able to deal damage at close quarters 1v1. but you seem hellbent on denying this is even a possibility, and all your replies just focus on other shit, not what im trying to tell you.

Now thats at close quarters... wanna talk about who has the advantage when both class see each other with distance to spare (bow range).

archer balance is fine. you just dunno what your doing, and will refuse to conceed the point im making about purge. have a chat to daft or dianne they play the class well imo.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
You are really talking out of your arse here.
There is one way scouts can gank a ranger in melee, and that is by using debuff poisioned weapons. The high rr scouts sometimes use them (why would a scout otherwise have 10 slash weapons with the same stats on them?).
The point you make is that if:
a) scout lands slam
b) ranger has no purge
c) scout then uses crit shot (ways to cheat to avoid scouts being able to use it)
d) scout then zephyrs the ranger (15min timer)
the scout can way... 4 things that can and do go wrong.
In all other 75% of the cases the scout gets a free /release from a ranger.
Damn, this way a scout can even manage to beat a warlock in a one vs one.
Warlock just needs to have fired his chambers on some other poor fool and have no mana left. Nerf scouts!
Regards, Glottis

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
I probably could confirm some of the things Censi is say in his post but sadly tonight everytime i found him he has had 2-3 little friends :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
indeed you could Draw, much respect you play your scout well.

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
indeed you could Draw, much respect you play your scout well.

Thanks bud i am only messing with you been some good fighting tonight long may it continue :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom