TL Resigns; another nail in the coffin for Midgard?

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
What kind of stupid things u gonna still saying Im not whining thats 1st , 2nd u are the one that started whining and 3rd there also scouts with that RR what u prove with ur great sentence? :kissit:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, yeah, with purge down and IP down, a ranger might lose to a scout...
Cry me a river noob.
Rangers rip scouts a new ahole if they use more than the one braincell the hospital lend you.
Hib stealthers are fine. Mid stealthers are not as uber as their non stealthing realm mates, but Mythic cant just keep giving Midgard I love you classes. People start becoming suspicious at some point.
Regards, Glottis

Where do brain cells come into it when your stunned for 9 seconds with a crit shot opener? Scout can follow up with FZ if he has bothered to do some ml raids to. who said anything about ip or are the mushrooms kicking in?

You loose to a ranger with purge down as a scout = gimp. Loose to a ranger who purges, fair play, scouts melee damage is lower, but hey you got spec shield (arrow immunity) cant have it all. trade shield for pathfinding?

The real point is as a ranger if your purge down V a scout its not "scout might win" its scout should win. Theres a few scouts that put people through this grind really well (low RR ones to).

Say though the ranger gets you first with FZ, he wont take all your hits off in 9 seconds in melee, unless you are serious gimp. when you pop out of FZ you slam, crit, shoot, shoot, FZ shoot shoot shoot etc etc. Ranger picks same option of FZing and shooting he only gets 3 arrows before FZ runs down and you are faced and blocking.

got to love randoms that leave names out of sig. I been up against all the good scouts out there, some use this tactic well. The ones that do are the ones you wont see from up in your tower maiit.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Zexxeh said:
What kind of stupid things u gonna still saying Im not whining thats 1st , 2nd u are the one that started whining and 3rd there also scouts with that RR what u prove with ur great sentence? :kissit:

oh great sentence, thank u very much :) thought my english would sux :)

so did we found an compromise, that hunters doesnt need love? :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
They should check at the changes WoW intends to give hunter pets, it's where lub could be given. They intend to implement rage and stuff like on the pets. Some styled hits slowing the target down or something could help, rather then being an easy to block/evade interruptbot. Hell, I don't know.. it's just sad a hunter needs atleast some rr to perform well..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Dreami said:
Well Teamleads are useless anyway xd

agree, who actually cares if a team lead quits, not as if they make any difference anyway.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
only bds an warlocks who can go out at rr1 an pwn..
Theres a quite a difference between 'pwning' and being the 'underdog' ..

siaka

Banned
midgard needs love, I suggest making the warlock primers insta cast and cost less power.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Corleth, I just want to point out, I dont have SLAM :|

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
I'm trying really hard to feel sorry for shadowblades...guess I've just got a long memory and remember their year-long LA jolly. As for a realm TL resigning because of his perception of stealth wars while ignoring the situation for 90% of the other players? :puke:

If I was a mid I'd be saying good riddance. He's a typical whiney US mid tbh.

you do know most of those players are playing one of the alb stealther chars (fuckloads rerolled to infils after nerfed la :E), which are in the same shoes as their LA_jolly brethren was back then....

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yes because all alb stealthers do double the style damage they should do..

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
agree, who actually cares if a team lead quits, not as if they make any difference anyway.

I think you are right on both counts!

But I do care about the not so subtle messages to the midgard community to go take a run and jump if you think you are going to get any real love, regardless of the evidence! Sb's being a prime example; even the opposing realm TL's agreed they needed some loving, Mythic on the other hand did their usual 'need more evidence' or 'working as intended' crap on us at every turn, and I expect the same again this time round, especially in light of this resignation.

If sb's do get some loving I will eat my warlock hat!

On a similar note, I think they should fix whats there before they introduce all this server merging, run riot around enemy cities crap they are talking about now! or is this another subtle message from our lords and masters in camelot city?

:cheers:

Himse

FH is my second home
Why nerf things? it only makes the game less enjoyable imo.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Why nerf things? it only makes the game less enjoyable imo.

i doubt that anyone cried a river when savages, zerkers got fixed or the chanter dps or the dragonfang etc etc :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
you do know most of those players are playing one of the alb stealther chars (fuckloads rerolled to infils after nerfed la :E), which are in the same shoes as their LA_jolly brethren was back then....

So can you imagine the reaction if the alb TL resigned after an infil nerf? (that's even if they were on the same level as old sbs). I'd be saying good riddance :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
But I do care about the not so subtle messages to the midgard community to go take a run and jump if you think you are going to get any real love, regardless of the evidence! Sb's being a prime example; even the opposing realm TL's agreed they needed some loving, Mythic on the other hand did their usual 'need more evidence' or 'working as intended' crap on us at every turn, and I expect the same again this time round, especially in light of this resignation.

If sb's do get some loving I will eat my warlock hat!

On a similar note, I think they should fix whats there before they introduce all this server merging, run riot around enemy cities crap they are talking about now! or is this another subtle message from our lords and masters in camelot city?

:cheers:

You know what, you're sooo right! Because SBs haven't had any love since the LA "nerf" (correcting a bug is a nerf m8s!) it proves mythic is giving a subtle message to the Midgard community.

Must be hell having to play your warlock :fluffle:

PS Are you American?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Hib stealthers are fine. Mid stealthers are not as uber as their non stealthing realm mates

If you could chose between fighting a Ranger or fighting a Hunter... would you chose the Hunter??
I certainly wouldn´t.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you can't take high rr's as examples of the class preformance. That's the player. Fatbelly is a very skilled player, played a hunter for a long time probably with a high played. Check the average rp for hunters, or how the average hunter preforms in rvr then comment if the class is good or bad. Sure, fatbelly can hit for 1.2k crit, but average scouts hit for that on my druid, rr3-6 or smth, dont know about hunters, but with low bow spec and fast bow's, i dont think they will hit that hard. Lower evade+ 2hand spec weapon isn't the best thing ever. They can sure as hell hit hard (been hit by rr7 hunters for 600 melee in SI with my friar). They have higher melee spec than the average scout tho.

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
I wont pretend to be any expert on scouts, but my scout has been my main since christmas in which time i have reach rr5 l5, in this time i must admit i rather meet a rr6-7 ranger than hunter of the same rr, hunters dont need any love they hit like a truck with spear and the pet makes it very difficult to have a method of killing without it just turning into a scrap and escape unless near water is pretty impossible.

Saying all this it comes down to a few factors, realm abilities for one are they up or down, missed slam ? sometimes blocking alot sometime not at all. i had a fight with a NS camping inside Beno last week out of 10 or so swings i did not land a single hit.

In roaming stealth fights i think the balance is pretty good, the only place i rather not be hunter or ranger is a keep/tower seige or defence making a kill and backing away with sheild out blocking the imcoming barage of arrows.

mmm i am ranting now, but in my limited experiance i find things to be pretty equal you win some you lose some, wont stop me releasing and heading back out again, /respect to all and any enemies i have lost or won against.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
PS Are you American?

LOL nope!

...and for your info playing my warlock is great fun - its one of the reasons I have carried on playing!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
to all the scouts whining about hunter speed
1) If your pet is in combat speed drops, if you want to stop them escaping aim your bow at the pet on passive and pop no more speed. Doesnt exactly take long to use rapid fire. If pet is realeased you have more than enough time to get a arrow off to drop their speed
2) Scouts can get speed via a artifact called "Winged Helm"

If your particularly dedicated you could get ML10 gear and have your own pet but thats hardly usable in a argument such as this since it will only be affordable by 5% of the realm even tho its much easier to farm ml10 in albion

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
you can't take high rr's as examples of the class preformance.

Hmmm, next time one of your realm mates says "Nerf Minstrels! Alpha killed me in one swing!!!!111!" I'll point them to this comment :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
got to love randoms that leave names out of sig. I been up against all the good scouts out there, some use this tactic well. The ones that do are the ones you wont see from up in your tower maiit.

Sorry gimp, just cause I played 2 scouts from lvl1 to lvl 50 rr6+ means I don't know how to play them? I played a scout for about 2 years or more, so I know very well how they work.
You are talking complete bollocks when you say that a ranger does not tear a scout a new ahole in melee. Damage from critshots are the same if only you would spec high in bow also. But nah, most rangers spec in melee and dual wield, I wonder why...
You talk about slam like it hits every time, newsflash, it does not...
People talk in this thread like 30+16 slash means 350+ damage, it does not... Most hits are evaded by most stealth classes...
You are saying that a scout should use slam, crit and FZ in order to win from a ranger... All a ranger has to do is melee. But that is the kind of balance those Hibbies and Middies love. Head firmly stuck up your own rear end and enjoying the view.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Glottis said:
You talk about slam like it hits every time, newsflash, it does not...
People talk in this thread like 30+16 slash means 350+ damage, it does not... Most hits are evaded by most stealth classes...
and hunters with 2h dont get evaded i spose :)

i think it would be balanced if hunter got evade 3, they arent particularly gimped imo. archer classes are fairly balanced

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
chronic if ur pet is in combat ur hunter speed dont drop of and if ur pet is in combat u can stealth urself.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Zexxeh said:
chronic if ur pet is in combat ur hunter speed dont drop of and if ur pet is in combat u can stealth urself.
been changed?
last i checked if ur pet was hit you lose speed also (based on my hunter in thidranki)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom