TL reports

Gamah

Banned
of those you played the mincer to high RR, and used the grey area cone thru wall to get cheap ranks on your Shee, afaik the others were all relative low ranks ? or u want to prove me wrong ?

i can kill anything i want when i want. fuck them, i like being no.1 . oh wait they got love and now they can kill me ?! give me love !.... didnt see you campaigning for all the poor people playing underpowered classes when you were top of the heap, now you arent, and your crying about it ? nice double standards :puke:

I actually got most of my bainshees rpts from open field fg RvR..so good work.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I actually got most of my bainshees rpts from open field fg RvR..so good work.

you must play for 14 hours a day, cos almost any time i went near the frontier it was always "oh look gamah and his sad mates are camping the bridge towers again"
so you must of rushed around a lot

Gamah

Banned
Why must I play 14 hours a day just because apprantly I was camping a bridge when ever you were logged on?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
you must play for 14 hours a day, cos almost any time i went near the frontier it was always "oh look gamah and his sad mates are camping the bridge towers again"

Gamah you naughty bridge camper! haha :D

Mabs

Why must I play 14 hours a day just because apprantly I was camping a bridge when ever you were logged on?

you get MOST of your rps in field rvr, ergo you spend MOST of your time in field rvr, ergo when you spend 3 - 4 hours a day camping, you must spend a lot MORE than that, in "field rvr"..

or your talking shit, as normal

/care

Gamah

Banned
3 or 4 hours a day camping hahaha. Good one.

You know making random stuff up is not really going to convince anyone otherwise, I'd get bored after about 30 min of camping so really couldn't see me at a bridge for 4 hours :D.

Anyway it seems you're a little billy bullshit and thus I won't be replying to any more of your bollocks, because you just resort to making stuff up in the face of losing an argument.

Poor show.

Mabs

3 or 4 hours a day camping hahaha. Good one.

You know making random stuff up is not really going to convince anyone otherwise, I'd get bored after about 30 min of camping so really couldn't see me at a bridge for 4 hours :D.

Anyway it seems you're a little billy bullshit and thus I won't be replying to any more of your bollocks, because you just resort to making stuff up in the face of losing an argument.

Poor show.

really ? cool
so instead of proving me wrong, you start calling me names.. i thought you were older than 12 :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Rejecta and open field RvR? That must have been after the successful time in that Albion RvR guild you've founded and after you stopped to run in a Hib zerg and joined an Agramon group for a day.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
well mythic are making the argument regarding light tanks , not me , im just baffled by their inconsistency.

Can't believe you still think savages are light tanks dub :p

End your suffering and roll a BM imo :)

Gamah

Banned
Rejecta and open field RvR? That must have been after the successful time in that Albion RvR guild you've founded and after you stopped to run in a Hib zerg and joined an Agramon group for a day.

Im sorry? Like your powerhouse Albion guild who Sev creamed over and over :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Funniest was IMO:
Mr. Clueless BD TL: "request upping 179 snare/dd to be higher in dmg cause other classes got 209dmg at the same spec level" ... but WITHOUT any snare, gimp.
Clueless Mythic: "yes, might be an option" ... I just thought "how thick can you get"

take it u missed the real issue why he wanted it to huh? heres for selective reading......

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

You clueless twat :}

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Funniest was IMO:
Mr. Clueless BD TL: "request upping 179 snare/dd to be higher in dmg cause other classes got 209dmg at the same spec level" ... but WITHOUT any snare, gimp.
Clueless Mythic: "yes, might be an option" ... I just thought "how thick can you get"

Got problems reading? :eek:

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
Got problems reading? :eek:

ah yeah, understood like he's unsatisfied with the dmg. was late when i read it.

so, basically he's complaining he gets a lower delve snarenuke at 3.0s compared to the oh so much better 209er delve at 2.8s of light ments/chanter/eld, theurgs n others? woohoo

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ah yeah, understood like he's unsatisfied with the dmg. was late when i read it.

so, basically he's complaining he gets a lower delve snarenuke at 3.0s compared to the oh so much better 209er delve at 2.8s of light ments/chanter/eld, theurgs n others? woohoo

read it again, and then one more time for good measures and u *might* see the real issue as to why he's complaining about that snare nuke.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
read it again, and then one more time for good measures and u *might* see the real issue as to why he's complaining about that snare nuke.

so he complains about snare not useful coz it's no reason snare to someone who you got your pets on already? why not use the 179er base dd then, who gives more dps

Zede

Part of the furniture
who is mabs ?

trying to fuck with the old' & gamah in the same thread, brave.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
so he complains about snare not useful coz it's no reason snare to someone who you got your pets on already? why not use the 179er base dd then, who gives more dps

because he have a spec snare nuke that should work? and because theres ppl that actually wants to use it without having to worry about the snare getting broken by his own pets.

and darkness *is* supposed to be a BD's DPS spec. every other caster have a spec nuke somewhere thats way better then what BD's will ever get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom