No idea Titan Fenrir

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
So I'm getting an Asus Sabretooth because the specs look great. I'm also getting an i7 LGA1155. I want a Titan Fenrir to go with it, had a look on ebay but they're all coming from the states and I don't really want to be paying an extra £25 for postage. Anyone got any recommendations?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
whichone are you after the evo or siberia?

siberia
http://www.scan.co.uk/products/tita...ce=google+shopping&utm_medium=google+shopping

http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop...n-PWM-CPU-Cooler--TTC-NC55TZRB-pid-15982.html

evo

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-010-TI&campaign=pcm/googleshopping&pup_c=gs

if its the oc.uk one then they are showing one instock be damn sure to call em about it first they have scan/scams nasty habbit of listing 1 in stock when they havent got one

Kryten

Old Cow.
why one of those as opposed to something like the corsair H60/80/100s especially at that price range? The Siberia for instance is apparently shit, especially for it's size.

Last edited:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yeah cool without any liquid envolved, id personaly go for the noctua d14, which was my last air cooler and it was very good. tbh if you talking prebuilt liquid cooling. for a little bit more doing it your self will give you better temps

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Hmm. For the record I don't intend to OC my CPU. The system I want to build will take anything I care to throw at it and yawn (Hopefully). I just want a cooler that looks good and will keep my temps down to <30 no matter what I'm doing. Last I heard the Fenrir series were the bollocks, things might have changed though so I welcome input and suggestions.

Kryten

Old Cow.
I ran a scythe mugen for ages - huge but it worked very well and cooled only slightly less well than my H60. For a set and forget I still would recommend a hydro series rather than air cooling. You'll be cleaning dust out from them every few months anyway. The Fenrirs look average for that size cooler but nothing special to warrant waiting for/shipping from the states. The big dual-heatsink one is a crock of shit though.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
there was aversion of TRUE that had a limited run was supposed to be an epic cooler.
as for 30 or below temps on air no matter what you need to make sure you case is bring air in and spitting it at good constant rate. preety certian if dont mind the noise and all delta fan setup for the heat sinks and case will give you what you want heck prolly even beat it, just 2 things youll have to worry the noise and the dust thats gonna acumulate in short time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom