Tis sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
So sad that there's so many tards on camlann.
Loads of people lagjumping over walls in havens, abusing bugs to move while stunned etc. Teaming up @ non primetime and zerging soloers/duoers.
Playing warlocks in general. Everyone report cheaters/bugabusers etc tbh fyi so we can get rid of them.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
lol......post 3128 about same thing. There is as many morons on RvR servers..... (answer 3128)

I mean cmon....."playing warlock in general". Youre trying to say there aint a single warlock camping single bridge on Pryd/Excal?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
nah what he is saying is that people cheat. just report them they will get banned for a few days. 2nd time it will be longer.... dunno if 3rd time is perm ban .... lets hope it is then we start losing some of those gimps. :puke:

Ballad_

Banned
Lorfo said:
Loads of people lagjumping over walls in havens, abusing bugs to move while stunned etc. Teaming up @ non primetime and zerging soloers/duoers.
Playing warlocks in general. Everyone report cheaters/bugabusers etc tbh fyi so we can get rid of them.
You're a tad late, buddy. People have been doing that since the launch of Camlann in 2002 and will continue until GOA decides to throw in the towel. Nothing new here.

As for Warlocks. There has always been a lame, overpowered class around. In Classic it was called 'Berserker' and when SI came out it went by the name of 'Bonedancer'. Warlocks, as they're known at the present time, are here to stay. You can greygank every low lvl warlock you see, post a petition on VN boards, whine here or whatever makes you feel better, but ultimately you have to learn to live with them. Period.

Pinp

Banned
Lorfo said:

~Sad face~

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
These retards give me the anarky feeling i like so much on cam.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
i sent 2 vids to goa containing "lagg jumping over walls" and "Speedhack"
nuffing did ever happend to the abusers, they kept playing like normal.
I really dont think they give a rats ass about Camlann tbh.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly they only care about "Texture Bug Abuse". My pc is so shitty that I can jump onto a haven wall without pressing /craft albion.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Neo said:
i sent 2 vids to goa containing "lagg jumping over walls" and "Speedhack"
nuffing did ever happend to the abusers, they kept playing like normal.
I really dont think they give a rats ass about Camlann tbh.

Hrm ask on #daoc.camlann@quakenet IRC got some banned people in the channel :clap:

Epo

Loyal Freddie
why are all those "uberclasses" mid classes?
Maybe it's coz goa wants to have ppl playing midgard on rvr servers?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How do you move whiled stunned? :( I wish I could do that. The only thing I can think of is being stun/mezz amune which is funny as hell.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorfo said:
cry me a river , DUMB !
cry me a river , GIMP !
cry me a river , NOOB !
:D

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:

said the diva strafer/walljumper squad?
just to remind you: your guild justified walljumping by telling us u were low rrs :D

retard.

Pinp

Banned
Shintari said:
just to remind you: your guild justified walljumping by telling us u were low rrs :D

retard.

Low Blow!!!111111111111oneonetwo!1

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i apparently got reported for lagjumping today!

...by the guy i jumped after :m00:

Natswoo

Banned
Overdriven said:
How do you move whiled stunned? :( I wish I could do that. The only thing I can think of is being stun/mezz amune which is funny as hell.
you do /faceloc.... aparently it works still

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
you do /faceloc.... aparently it works still

and guess what, diva did that as well .. :)

really funny lorfo, u complain about things ur guild did as well, and u really used walljump alot and u always tried to justify it. ur grp strafed like hell, too.

tell me, how can u even dare to QQ at walljumpers and other lame playing / bug abusing players?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
and guess what, diva did that as well .. :)

really funny lorfo, u complain about things ur guild did as well, and u really used walljump alot and u always tried to justify it. ur grp strafed like hell, too.

tell me, how can u even dare to QQ at walljumpers and other lame playing / bug abusing players?

imo u shouldnt be the one to whine on others for wall jumping etc

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
windowdrag, h4x?

that was my favorite thing to abuse too, since not many knew about it :D

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Just like I've never flamed/bug used/wall jumped. And just like Camlann is a perfect place where everyone loves each other.

**gives group hug**

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Shintari said:

retard.
So because diva walljumped like everyone else 1 year ago I'm a retard ?
Wasn't 1 single guild that didn't walljump back then. And whining on strafing is just retarded (m8 you cant move your character as you like let us spam styles so we can kill you coz we have more dmg ra:s!!)
And I've no idea who "justified" walljumping coz of low rr. Not diva:s fault they got taught well by camlannpopulation how to fight in havens.(spread with timer/walljump etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom