Sad news for albion

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
When someone dies at young age its always a terrible lost for the world, rest in piece. I hope you are at ease where ever you are now.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Man I knew him irl. Hadn't seen him for months, had no idea... :(

He was young for the ones asking. RIP :(

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Always sad when someone dies of any disease, but strikes even harder when its a young(er) person :(

Condolences goes to familie and friends, hope you get through this hard time with as less pain as possible.

Memmy

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't know him, but it's always sad news when a young person dies..
My condolences to his friends and family
rip

Daminira

Fledgling Freddie
he was gonna join me on the american servers, that was last i heard from him :( im so sad to hear that he is gone, if there will be a cross realm event i will renew my account and be there

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Sad to hear someone you once knew in game is no more. RIP matey :drink: heres to you.

Jeimas

Fledgling Freddie
This is truly sad to hear. He was the nicest lad one could meet ingame. Must he find his well earned place in the afterlife. My thoughts go to his family, esp. his wife and kid.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with all who knew him
/rip

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Very very sad to hear this :<

I will happily partake in any inter-realm meeting. Could GoA possiblly authorise such things and stop guilds from farming aimlessly?

Goodluck in the heavens and may your family find the strength to carry on.

Peace.

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
Bugz said:
Very very sad to hear this :<

I will happily partake in any inter-realm meeting. Could GoA possiblly authorise such things and stop guilds from farming aimlessly?

Goodluck in the heavens and may your family find the strength to carry on.

Peace.

Agree!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
may the afterlife be better for you then ure mortail toil

condolences to everyone affected cancer is a nasty buisness :( seeing someone die from it really is a kick below the belt so perlonged

Gamah

Banned
Didn't know him in game, but sad to see another member of the community pass away.

R.I.P

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't know him myself, but my condolences to his friends & family... (especially wife & kid) :(

RIP m8.

As for sorting out an cross-realm event, wouldnt worry too much about someone spoiling it, as long each realm/guild makes it clear what is happening that night im sure anyone with a heart will not spoil it for the sake of a few RP.... This type of event has been done before with no probs.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
im deeply shocked , i knew him irl for years, he never shared with me his health problems however, and i just found out
he got enganged recently as far as i know, makes it even sadder tbh

rip

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Skydra,irl name Maja(Isgaroth/Ths/Mashs wife) asked me to say thank you for all the replays and good words about her husband...
She doesnt feel like talking alot about that coz its hard for her so she asked me to do that!

So,THANX everyone !

Great lost for the world,

Enjoy over there bud!

Uživaj tamo kume !

I'LL SET MY LAST NAME TO:IsgarothThsRIP
EVERYONE WHO FEEL THE SAME COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
Rip

Didn't know him at all, but still, my sincere regards goes to his family, friends and guildmates. Someone dying in youg age is horrible thing to happen. I hope for strength and endurance to her wife and child.

With regards,
Varmuus St

Balan

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: let's have a 1 minutes silence and remember all the good things and let be remember'ed as a LEGEND

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom