tired and want a quick-fix

fortunefish

Banned
Hey,

ive been playing game for three years now and had many 50s pass me and to be honest im rly getting bored. I quit DAoC a while ago after the Net Cafe i used to play in closed down (hey eggy!) however daoc got the better of me and SI was new to me so i made a Necro got it to 50 and now i cant be bothered to level a RVR char to 50 so im just farming mad tales scrolls with a BB all day... :'(

I rly need a decent char to play thats easy to level apart from necro, it has to be on albion prydwen and i has to be playable in RVR.

I was thinking

Reaver
Sorc
Cabby
Merc
Cleric - hardest

ALL info is rly appreciated as I love this game and everytime i walk into Game WoW stares me in the face and i rly dont wanna drop it all now :m00:

regards

FF

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Sorcerer is probably the best and most fun class to level amongst these in the list :). Experimenting with different pets is fun and if you spec mind/body you'll have very little downtime due to having power regen and lifetap. Of course if you've got a buffbot it will be a lot easier, can probably just buff the pet and let the pet do the job for you then :p

Leveling an armsman to 50 was a pain in the ass and boring, leveling my Sorcerer to 50 was a lot more fun and a lot faster. Dunno about cabalists, but I guess they are great in leveling too :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Found theurgist great fun in rvr, wasn't the easiest to level but you do have a bot- if you have FOP it shouldn't be that bad.

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
fortunefish said:
I was thinking

Reaver
Sorc
Cabby
Merc
FF

After NF tanks cant do anything in rvr (you spend 3 hours taking a keep, as a tank you get to fight in 15 of thouse minutes after inside door is breeched.)

Sorc is great fun aspecially with ml9 buffed up lvl 70 pet ^^

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
the best pet ever should really be the "Avalonian Apparition"

damn they're nasty!! those guys could even take out my lvl 50 armsman when I got 4 or more of em on me, they're lvl 38-41 mobs, but proc a very very nasty lifetap and a cold dd + bleed styles...

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
the best pet ever should really be the "Avalonian Apparition"

damn they're nasty!! those guys could even take out my lvl 50 armsman when I got 4 or more of em on me, they're lvl 38-41 mobs, but proc a very very nasty lifetap and a cold dd + bleed styles...

Ur one helluwa gimp armsman then. :touch:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Keeg said:
Ur one helluwa gimp armsman then. :touch:

Go and try for yourself, it was btw like 1.5 years ago when this toa shit wasnt around. There are 2 houses full of these mobs, when you come near to the houses you can get aggro of 5-6 of em...And they're nasty, you block all of their melee attacks but they can proc lifetap without hitting you.

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Go and try for yourself, it was btw like 1.5 years ago when this toa shit wasnt around. There are 2 houses full of these mobs, when you come near to the houses you can get aggro of 5-6 of em...And they're nasty, you block all of their melee attacks but they can proc lifetap without hitting you.

Just did, my amber pet pwned them all. Tried with my skald on pvp aswell, no problem at all

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Keeg said:
Just did, my amber pet pwned them all. Tried with my skald on pvp aswell, no problem at all

k I'm gimp, think that was what you wanted to hear, you happy? djeez, read again, I said it was 1,5 years ago, damn ages since I've played my armsman last time. I've had a sorcerer to lvl 50, I was still using these mobs at lvl 46 cause they were owning every orange con mob to me...So a lvl 40-41 mob owning a lvl 47-48 mob by his own, I didnt had to do anything at all, he was just chewing them like it's nothing...And most of all at the end of the fight this mob was on 60-70% health due to cosntantly lifetapping. Dunno maybe they fixed them or something, haven't played albion for loooong time so can't say anything about how they are atm.

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Well, their procs get resisted all the time, didnt get the part where it was 1.5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom