Tips Please!

Y

~YuckFou~

Having read this I've decided to part with my £12 and come and give you all a good kicking :)
It looks like the KEA boys need a good spanking.

I'm right in the middle of a "format c:" on my games rig, and then installing XP pro. I've been using 98se, so wish me luck :(

"54 percent completed"

*whistles*

*waits*

T

Trem

Originally posted by schadenfreude
Fuckin hell, I go away for 1 day and what happens?

Tremor starts an interesting and useful thread (major shock :))

And not only that; it contains a long, well reasoned, and not totally off the wall, post from Dolly! (even more major shock :))

Anyway, I'm with you on this Trem, there are people around at the moment who make me feel like a total noob, most have been mentioned here already, but honorable mention should also go to JC (I heard someone call him John the other day, I'd always assumed the J was for Jesus), who totally anihilated me on Nuke the other day, really awsome.

On the other hand though there was a great game of dust (oxymoron probably) that we were both in the other day, you and me came top of CT, with super ted and SG top of T's. That was a good game, with some really good people in it (Jobs and ECA, though to be fair neither for the whole game) I was really chuffed to do so well, it kinda gave me some confidence back.

I guess what I'm saying is that neither of us is that bad, it's just that we can't compete with the really good guys 1 on 1. Fair enough, I'm just happy that I can play well enough to enjoy the game; most of the time.

s
Aye JC(Johnny Covert)is a top player, although for the 5 minutes I played one on one against him last night I was winning more than losing, then people joined and I got scared then I left:(

W

Wilier

Face it Trems, your nowhere near as shite as me.

Admittedly I mostly play on my laptop which is realy crap, but even when I plal on my desktop, im not very good.

I consider myself a team player (not always a lot of use on a public I know, but becoming more usefull on BW) and like to work in a group rather than as the lone ranger.

S

S-Gray

heh you mean your the guy who goes first into a corridor to see if there is an enemy near by, if there is, you die the rest back off? ;)

L

legendario

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
I'm right in the middle of a "format c:" on my games rig, and then installing XP pro. I've been using 98se, so wish me luck :(

Definitely a much more interesting experience :)

See you soon for a nice whipping.

legginton

L

legendario

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
heh you mean your the guy who goes first into a corridor to see if there is an enemy near by, if there is, you die the rest back off? ;)

no thats me.

coz i'm a rushing impatient f00l

Y

~YuckFou~

So far so good.

Now to get all my hardware working, set my preferences and install CS.

So only another week or so to go :)

E

ECA

tbh I know I can rack up the kills but i'm not the greatest player in the world, the things that get me kills are spraying with my AK - that was learnt by putting a weekend or two in on with me vs 10 enemy bots in jason mode :/

Just get a decent gun, the mp5/ak/colt/fnp90, stick with it for a bit.

On a server I regularly play on that aint BW 55% of my kills are AK :)

Try and use your head, by which I mean look out for when people die, look at your radar, work out where the enemy are.

The Other thing that I seem to be able to do is rush like a crack wh0re, who anyone who has died by my rushingness on italy will testify to :-]

The thing to remember is there will allways be better players out there, sometimes I play utter shit - not very often, sometimes i'm on fire - again not very often, mostly i'm somewhere in between.

Oh yeah, try and maintain a ratio - aim to get a 1:1 ratio in a game, dont be the nutter who rushes in, blasts an enemy and goes down in a storm of fire in about 15s ( usually me tbh ), stay near the back/middle of the rushing group and take out the remainders :)

The other thing is your config, now some people think you can set up a config so your invincible, its a pile of crap, but there are around 10 cvars that DO/WILL improve your game a lot, if you set them up right, some of which can take a while to get used to.

oh and btw, I havnt had more than a 15-0 streak ( on BW ) since BW went P2P - BAH!!!!!!

Erm yeah, if all else fails camp like the shit you are :)

E

ECA

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]

thats where playing with clan mates helps, they wont toss you out as bait.

it REALLY pisses me off when your rushing like a nutter, find an enemy, take him down, 3 of his m8s run round the corner and you die, look around, and your team mates are 50 yards behind you camping like fucks when with a bit of storming they would have had them.

oh yeah, something i missed before, try and buddy up with someone on a server, even if they dont know what your doing, let them go first, when they start getting shot at, move out to support them OR be an utter cunt and let them die and catch your enemy on the reload.

C

charl8tan

and don't ever forget to spam the regular campy spots through walls and stuff. It's easiest to do with a silenced M4 as the bullet makes a different sound when it connects with someone on the other side of the wall, the sound is quite blatant whereas with some of the other guns its harder to distinguish. You can get quite a few kills by m0nging people like that, and of course if you happen to be playing quite well at the time the old cheat accusations start rolling out, never get offended by them, take it as a compliment, just don't do what I do which is say stuff like "i r teh 1337 w411h4x0r" and then wonder why you got banned :D.

L

legendario

nice post charly i luv it :D

j000 r teh spamming cunt0x

O

old.D0LLySh33p

OMG. I'm gonna have to start playing again.

If yuckfoo thinks he's gonna own, I will be KING!

:)

Y

~YuckFou~

How do you guys play on those servers without tripping over the tumbleweed?

Dolls, I have velcro gloves on secondary fire so be careful :)

M

Mophead

*Mophead nicks dollys crown and sticks the empty popcorn packet in its place

A

-adz-

Oh and classic tips :

1) Don't call people cheats, unless ur joking

2) Don't drop grenades at your feet

3) Don't FB your teammates

4) Don't laugh hysterically when you kill someone

5) If D0lls is on the server, shoot any shadow you see.... otherwise he will sneak up from behind - and no-one wants a sh33p up their arse

C

charl8tan

So are you saying you intentionally let him bugger you then -adz-? I mean, if you're checking every shadow when your playing, how come I've seen dolz sneak up behind you and jump on your back :p.

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
Having read this I've decided to part with my £12 and come and give you all a good kicking :)
It looks like the KEA boys need a good spanking.

"54 percent completed"

*whistles*

*waits*

Not quite how it turned out was it m8 ? :)

T

Trem

Aye if I remember correctly likkle Super Ted{KEA} shot your ass so much it looked like swiss cheese Yucky:p

T

Trem

Oh and apperently Tom has done a spray of me face, I can't wait to see it :/

Y

~YuckFou~

I did manage to kill Ted 4 times :)

In my defence (*cough*), I had just installed XP, and new sound/graphics drivers. This is a good thing as now using 4xAA, 1280 resolution and improved EAX support, all this is taking a while to get used to.

So give me a couple of days and i will be j00 daddeh :)

*hopes*

*downloads bots*

*practises*

A

-adz-

Originally posted by charl8tan
So are you saying you intentionally let him bugger you then -adz-? I mean, if you're checking every shadow when your playing, how come I've seen dolz sneak up behind you and jump on your back :p.

I r teh taker

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Only because I have no choice.

I have to feed my starving children. 5 pence a pop is a lot of money in the sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom