Time to get lots of RP's

I

indeed

This thread was very civilised for BW but then Glottis turned up.

For me fun fights are even numbered. I dont think its any fun winning by greater numbers and it certainly isnt any fun being beaten by greater numbers.

So, I try not to think of it in terms of rp/hour but in terms of enjoyment.

At times in DAOC I've had some really good zerg vs zerg fights. But to keep that many people interested for any length of time normally an artifact has to be under threat.

So in most cases I tend to run in 1fg in emain or in odins. If I can get an even fight more often I'm not worried about over running the odd zerg.

I agree mids have the advantage at the moment, but I'm glad to see there are quite a few hib and alb guilds who seem to enjoy the same even numbered matchups as I do and especially those who we see in Odins week in and week out. This is also a much more effective way to make rps than joining the zerg.

So /salute (rest assured if the tables turn we will still be there in 1fg to recieve an ass kicking;)

This isnt a flame to the people who generally win through having greater numbers, If you really enjoy the game that way I envy you.

If you dont enjoy it but do it because you feel you cant compete. Just as an idea, rather than bringing a zerg how about bringing a full group plus 2 or 3 extra?

Mysticbob
Billybob
Mightybob

P

Pin

Originally posted by horil
Just gank all the stealthers at odins Pin, you'll get rr3 someday!

Awwww... I guess someone got owned :m00:

Z

zmurf

110% off topic ..

Pin either u haven't read the Royal B. thread lately or u cba to check (which is fair)

But if u got the time, can u check what # Human Shield the guild was created as on excal ? (mid)

P

Pin

Originally posted by zmurf
110% off topic ..

Pin either u haven't read the Royal B. thread lately or u cba to check (which is fair)

But if u got the time, can u check what # Human Shield the guild was created as on excal ? (mid)

Err... no, I haven't bothered to read the thread. But you could go look it up yourself. I haven't got a script that goes through it. I was manually entering each ID number in turn - so go do the same yourself if you want some info :p

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Pin
Err... no, I haven't bothered to read the thread. But you could go look it up yourself. I haven't got a script that goes through it. I was manually entering each ID number in turn - so go do the same yourself if you want some info :p

Ahhh ok ... was kindda hoping u had made a small script or alike ... guess ill have to do it manually then, thx anyways ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by zmurf
Ahhh ok ... was kindda hoping u had made a small script or alike ... guess ill have to do it manually then, thx anyways ;)

Nevermind, the name rang a bell as being somewhere near my own guild in the ID's...

http://daoc-stats.com/guild.php?server=Excalibur&id=212

(As with a few other cases, some info about dead guilds is wrong, such as realm, alliance, emblem info, but that's it's ID number)

Z

zmurf

Thx mate, guild gonna rise again when WoW / Darkfall arrives ;)

B

behatch

Originally posted by K0nah
~4-5hr a night ~5nights a week, 30-60k per night depending on conditions, not hard to get 150-200k pw in a good grp.

you make it sound the like the weather conditions affects it :p

H

hotrat

Oh yer it took me about 30 days /played to ding rr7, but its my 4th lvl 50 and only took around 8 days to ding 50. My first level 50 (first 50 Theurgist and Avalonian on Excal :D ) took 25 days just to ding 50 :)

O

old.Zarko

Hmmm, think i have an avarage of about 10k rp pr. hour with GG - sometimes it is lower and sometimes higher depends on how zergy it is.

I play from about 21:00 and ahead (depends on zerg) and do that about 4 days a week.

The few days i have been able to play from really early on 12:00 to 18:00 with a good group you can easy farm 15k a hour.

O

ormagaa

Re: Re: Re: Time to get lots of RP's

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I love it!
Another Mid saying Albs zerg.
Even while Mids zerg while playing only overpowered classes.

It only has to do with the overpowered classes.
Check out the realm points that Mid rvr groups will earn (400k a week) compared to 150k a week for an Alb rvr group.

But gotta love it, they will claim Albs don't know how to play their group...
Regards, Glottis

Why do we still meet the 8fg force?

They do know how to play, but they don't do it Glottis.
Always random rr2 thinking that they will wtfpwn a rr7+ mid fotmgroup.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Time to get lots of RP's

Originally posted by ormagaa
Why do we still meet the 8fg force?

They do know how to play, but they don't do it Glottis.
Always random rr2 thinking that they will wtfpwn a rr7+ mid fotmgroup.

The general consensus in Albion is that it is impossible to beat a fotm mid group all things being equal.
So it is only logical that after feeding massive amounts of RP's to those groups, Albs group up.

But I will admit there are plenty of moronic Albs leaving the atk in non perfect group setups, or solo, and who will, despite warnings in the /cg of 3fgm at amg go to the amg in a single group...
However, there are also 4-5 guilds in Albion that do try to make the perfect groups, spend time at the atk making that group, etc.

Oddly, those groups will also never get close to the rp average Mids are getting, even taking into account the free rp Mids get.
Regards, Glottis

A

Ahqmae

Run in a good setup a few hours each day. Make sure you use every damn util in your group and 50k/day is np :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom