Tilda

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Demon2k3 said:
would be cool to play together with requiels and that staffs ingame chars really.
seeing as they made the game they should be allowed to play it themself to not just being game masters :).
They just moderate the game and liase with the customers, they are not the dev's afaik.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
You guys missed the serious question here.

Does the Hamster play too?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Slightly OT, but if you knew who was a level 99 dev in-game, what would be the point of interracting with them ? At level 99, other than Behemoth (yellow con) every other mob and NPC in game would con grey to you. You could probably quite easily walk right through, say, Castle Sauvage (as a Mid or Hib level 99) and resist every spell and not get hit.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Out of curiosity, can't a permabanned person just start a new FH account and continue their crap? Just curious.

Oh, and well done Tilda!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Levin said:
Out of curiosity, can't a permabanned person just start a new FH account and continue their crap? Just curious.

Oh, and well done Tilda!

Of course...unless FH tracks you by your IP. But then if you've got dynamic IP'ing you're address changes all the time so...

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Slightly OT, but if you knew who was a level 99 dev in-game, what would be the point of interracting with them ? At level 99, other than Behemoth (yellow con) every other mob and NPC in game would con grey to you. You could probably quite easily walk right through, say, Castle Sauvage (as a Mid or Hib level 99) and resist every spell and not get hit.

they have "normal" chars too mate ^^

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
I think i speak for alot of people when i say i really don't give a f**k who he is or what he likes to do in his spare time

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
How many times have you sent a message to a GM and they replied:

"Oh yes, That happened to me the other day while i was playing my [insert class] on [server here]. I will do something about it, I thought it was just me."

Or something similar. Well, if a GM/CSR plays the game normally, there's every chance they will find things just like we do. It's a good idea, just a shame some people *cough* thought it might be fun to tell the whole world their names :twak:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Yoshimo said:
I think i speak for alot of people when i say i really don't give a f**k who he is or what he likes to do in his spare time

Couldn't have said it better myself

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Lamp said:
Of course...unless FH tracks you by your IP. But then if you've got dynamic IP'ing you're address changes all the time so...

Most forums have a function to ban an IP, and even ban a dynamic IP as the fourth octet is often the only one that varies - though it's a rare thing as a forum admin that you'd do that as the only way to ban an IP is to ban the fourth octet totally (like ban 192.168.0.*) meaning everyone that shares the first three octets will be unable to view the forum. Though I have done this myself in the past to stop some seriously nasty people being racist and extremely abusive.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
I feel I've missed out on something :eek:

OFC you have, you live in Norway and shag mountain goats. Fuck off and don't come back eh?

Sweet pic Tilds :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom