Tilda

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
thread kinda sucked tho, if Requiel was that Char or what ever, wtg for ruining the game for him! As the GM's say they play the game aswell, sure he can change name etc, but then his ingame friends and guild would be abit like wtf

Tilda

I'm glad you guys liked the picture.
Mxn is totally right here, the GM's play the game for fun too, and we'll continue to take people exposing their own charachters, very seriously. They have a right to enjoy the game on their own charachters without being pestered by players wanted to chat, fly, or have an encounter fixed.
If you're one of the few people who saw the post before it was nuked, I'd try your hardest to forget about it, and think more than twice before PMing them.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Mxn is totally right here, the GM's play the game for fun too, and we'll continue to take people exposing their own charachters, very seriously. They have a right to enjoy the game on their own charachters without being pestered by players wanted to chat, fly, or have an encounter fixed.
If you're one of the few people who saw the post before it was nuked, I'd try your hardest to forget about it, and think more than twice before PMing them.

I saw the name but dont play alb. But the thing is even if people did see the name then pming them would not result in anything, cant ban someone for pming if you get me:) I think mxn is 100% right and hopefully not many people saw the name

leviathane

Part of the furniture
one of tilda's finer moments, he don't get many so better rep him whilst you can xD <3

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Tilda said:

Darn, before you said that I had no idea what Gimmly was talking about and just though he was being more retarded than usual. Now I will just assume Gimmly was lying.

Anyway good pic!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Now i have this knowledge to couple with those pictures of Tilda in a dress, ultimate mod blackmail ;) :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I did see his in-game name but so fucking what ? Like it means anything to me ? Tilda did the right thing.

Nate

FH is my second home
Tilda for President!! for arrrrrrrffffffffffffuuuurrrrr

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Allow me to present an even better 'Moderated' pic (used to use this when I moderated Quake3World.com):

Beheading.jpg

:D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Allow me to present an even better 'Moderated' pic (used to use this when I moderated Quake3World.com):

Beheading.jpg

:D

what film is that from?

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
would be cool to play together with requiels and that staffs ingame chars really.
seeing as they made the game they should be allowed to play it themself to not just being game masters :).

Gamah

Banned
Demon2k3 said:
would be cool to play together with requiels and that staffs ingame chars really.
seeing as they made the game they should be allowed to play it themself to not just being game masters :).

They do play it, and I know who his toon is <o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom