Tilda!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by llixeraxu
I didnt realise the mods played the game..

Do they all?

They all have a vague understanding of how the game is played and there will always be one mod who plays prydwen and one who plays excal.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Damini and Brinx used to play the game at some point I think. Bels plays Pry and is well respected and Tilda plays Excalibur and is well...a rude, arrogant, elitist little fuck. As for Kemor and Zargar...I think they play the game when things go horribly wrong i.e. Apocalypse encounters. ;)

A

adari

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Damini and Brinx used to play the game at some point I think. Bels plays Pry and is well respected and Tilda plays Excalibur and is well...a rude, arrogant, elitist little fuck. As for Kemor and Zargar...I think they play the game when things go horribly wrong i.e. Apocalypse encounters. ;)

lols

well said ;d

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Also my guild can rarely field more than 1fg of 48+, we are more a PvE guild but do aim to do RvR at least once a week.

Dude that suxs tbh with out rvr id be a bored man pve does not give me the ermmmmm enjoyment it once did at the start of beta:X i thought u had a buffbot ;)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Conchabar
Dude that suxs tbh with out rvr id be a bored man pve does not give me the ermmmmm enjoyment it once did at the start of beta:X i thought u had a buffbot ;)

Thats probably the reason why we are in different guilds? :p

I have a buffbot for BG, but im currently leveling one to 50 whilst I wait for my password.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Thats probably the reason why we are in different guilds? :p

I have a buffbot for BG, but im currently leveling one to 50 whilst I wait for my password.

ha ha and u said ud never have a buffbot

I knew ud get 1 i know all :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Thanks. I am now confident that you know nothing at all. ;)

C

Conchabar

Thanks. I am now confident that you know nothing at all. ;)

dam i knew it was a long shot :p

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
You have sissyfoo confused with me.

mm yes i was thinking of u at the time dam <takes another hit>

A

Alkoran

I think it's a trick question.

Does Sissyfoo even wear underwear?

C

Coim-

So true. :clap:

T

Tilda

And that just goes to show how poorly you know me.
:(

C

Coim-

Doesn't look like I'm going to get custom title anyways...:p Back to the "Tilda I hate j00 irl" thing methinks.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by adari
tell me
Ahah! If only you'd look closer, it has been posted on these very boards many times. :p

A

adari

Originally posted by Coim-
Ahah! If only you'd look closer, it has been posted on these very boards many times. :p

so why cant you tell me then?

C

Coim-

so why cant you tell me then?
Because as soon as I tell you I'll get teh "foad irl n00b CS l33tz0r kid" responses...:rolleyes:

A

adari

Originally posted by Coim-
Because as soon as I tell you I'll get teh "foad irl n00b CS l33tz0r kid" responses...:rolleyes:

I wouldnt, there are things even i wouldnt make jokes about ;d

C

Coim-

I wouldnt, there are things even i wouldnt make joke sabout ;d
Riiiiiiight. Check pm's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom