thx mythic for wizard changes

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
what's the point of this thread anyway? that a bolt will cap on a caster with no shields up? has been like this the last 4 years, no?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
I agree...wholeheartedly with suger on top...if there is a class in game except for gimp thanes (and no I dont think the latest castingspeed love was worth the paper that it might have been printed it on:) its the wizzes...

But please give them stuff that makes them more interresting to group with and lower their bolt damage. Dont give them even more stuff that will make them haunt the towers/bridges and be shunned by groups.

As I said before I do think giving them casters speed and removing it from sorcs would do the trick, and maybe giving them an instamess and reducing range on sorcs mess to 1500, that would make them invaluable in groups ? (casters speed, damage and instamess must be interresting even in albgroups!:)

/Charmangle

imo get a clue about thanes its the ONLY ONLY facking class that with that love is a caster with slam + more chain armour + 2 or 3 instants interrupts and 2handed more love? i dont think so

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
You dont see people drop buffs if you're far away. Just fyi. :p

Fyi yes i know that.. and ive laods and laods with wizards, And that amount of dmg is for sure and unbuffed cloth caster... There is no way u can hit for that much on buffed caster with shields up..

On rr10 mom5 aug acuity 4 wizz then ish hit si around 800 dmg on spec bolt with capped resist and stuff...

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:
Fyi yes i know that.. and ive laods and laods with wizards, And that amount of dmg is for sure and unbuffed cloth caster... There is no way u can hit for that much on buffed caster with shields up..

On rr10 mom5 aug acuity 4 wizz then ish hit si around 800 dmg on spec bolt with capped resist and stuff...

btw i agree with u but there is only 1 point that i must <bold> DAS SUX </bold>

thx...... :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eh...lol ?

>.< Pooned said:
imo get a clue about thanes its the ONLY ONLY facking class that with that love is a caster with slam + more chain armour + 2 or 3 instants interrupts and 2handed more love? i dont think so

Eh...im guessing this is a joke so...Lol!:)

/Charmangle

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:

You should try bolting stuff without spec af then maybe, as most of the enemies of a wizzie won't be running with that.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lolz, I love this post!

Finally WIZARDS get a whine-thread :D!!!

Sorcs, cabalists, savages, Stajjijjon, stealthers, spiritmasters, vampiirs, heretics and so on have had their whine posts about how overpowered they are!

Finally wizards get it! :worthy:

Keep it coming all you (unts! :D

PS: Yes I am drunk ... :m00:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Eyres said:
does kinda suck that every rm spec was a watered down version of a hib caster..... noweven wizzies have nearsight and spec nukes and better bolts.... thats 2 diff rm specs to get all that.... wizzies get it in one.... somthing needs to be changed anyway.... not just carbon copy another caster but just give it somthing that says im NOT just an eld/chanter/wiz but shitter

don't forget matter debuff is 2300 range :eek7: and last 1 min compared to rm cold debuff on 1500 range and 9 sec duration.

Wiz spec nuke > rm spec dark nuke cause same delve but buildin debuff, and wiz bolt > rm bolt cause of higher delve and oh ye they have 3 :)
but they get uber nuke and best bolts in game in same line.

And then ofc 3 bolt is in same line as ns.

So they have same tools as damagedealer toll as rm just in 1 line instead of 2 and both is superior to rm. only thing they mis to be same but better is speed wich is pretty much void with horses.

Eyres

Banned
Andrilyn said:
People who get 1 shot by a bolt (no matter which caster) need to re-check their resists/template.
In no way can you compare Wiz damage to pre nerf insta killing Warlocks with their chamber + cast which is 3 DDs (direct damage and a bolt aint direct damage).
Bolt are easily healable even if 1 bolt would do as much as 1200 damage as you normally see them comming and know a second one is comming shortly after so you can pre heal it before it lands.
Direct (warlock) damage cannot be pre healed as the damage (as the name might give away) is direct and theres no delay in it.

I've played many casters in both Alb and hib but I've never been hit for 1000+ with bolts, ever.
Highest was a while ago on my Cabby for 850ish and some time ago on my Chanter for 800ish aswell though never even got near 1k+.

most of the albs trying to defend wizards here KNOW that wizards will kill a caster in 3 bolts if they land.... no other caster can do that but a wizard.... and they do it often.... dont act like its some major fluke.... stop trying to defend it by comparing to warlocks because no one really gives a shit..... warlock was always been some bullshit zerg class.... but any alb caster can be put in a fg, and the fact that there are so many alb casters high rr and are utter shit players says a lot about the classes. its has been a long time since ive seen a high rr alb caster and though damn they are a fucking good player..... it however has been a matter of hours since i last saw an alb caster and thought F8 ML9 MOC lifetap zerging mother fucker

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
it however has been a matter of hours since i last saw an alb caster and thought F8 ML9 MOC lifetap zerging mother fucker

lolz :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
Wizzards rock your socks!!!! they always have done they always will do tbh!! just now they have some more utility ppl used to take cabbys ect over wizzys this was done to try get them back into the game before the only thing wizzys had going for them was their pure dmg output!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
E_E said:
No1 from hib or mid should ever ever ever!!! whine about wizards dont make yourself look dumb, in any way both realms have better caster than wizards even with the new boost wizard are gimped...
I don't know how many times I've been saying this over the years but ppl don't seem to understand that "speed buff and low lvl NS" is not much better than "two working bolts". I for one would rather have "two working bolts", especially now in the times of hastner and player mounts.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
wort kind of improvement since 50% of alb zerglings are wizards =DDDD

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
So being ungroupable and doing less damage than your class-type is the reason you get love?

I'll be waiting for hunter-bow love of the same level as the wizards got, then. Since, as you say it, that's only normal. :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
you still nuke far harder with a baseline that 90% of the wizards will ever do with 2 bolts stajj.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
most of the albs trying to defend wizards here KNOW that wizards will kill a caster in 3 bolts if they land.... no other caster can do that but a wizard.... and they do it often.... dont act like its some major fluke.... stop trying to defend it by comparing to warlocks because no one really gives a shit..... warlock was always been some bullshit zerg class.... but any alb caster can be put in a fg, and the fact that there are so many alb casters high rr and are utter shit players says a lot about the classes. its has been a long time since ive seen a high rr alb caster and though damn they are a fucking good player..... it however has been a matter of hours since i last saw an alb caster and thought F8 ML9 MOC lifetap zerging mother fucker

I didn't say Wizards couldn't kill another caster with using bolts I just said it's impossible to one shot someone with a bolt when the target has 50% fire resists and a decent template and has all his shields up.
Then I also said that healing bolts is alot easier than healing 3 insta damaging spells.
That there are many Wizs now is only because they just got some love and people like to try them out same with SBs, Valks, Wardens and alot more classes that got some love in the previous patches.

But hey I guess you can now stop the Sorc whine for a sec and whine about Wizards for a bit, gives some nuances in your life and that's a good thing!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:
doing less damage than your class-type
Which also is utter bullshit :>

Wizards are the highest dmg caster class in the game. Yes, RM's can nuke as hard but they can't dash out two bolts (which just happens in their spec line to boost the dmg even more) at the same time. And bare in mind that their spec bolt is the highest dmg value bolt in game.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
And bare in mind that their spec bolt is the highest dmg value bolt in game.

Wizard Fire bolt, 331 delve.
Warlock Cursing bolt, 413 delve.

;)

X

xGenocidex

Wizards are skilled!... if you survive the 3rd bolt clueless wizzies try to charge you for some odd reason lol... maybe they don't know there own range on DD or something.. anyway 80% of the time 3rd bolt has hit me i've just turned around waited until clueless wizzie charges and blown it to pieces... at which time i guess there sitting at the monitor saying something like "OMFG YOU NOOB YOU NOOB LEAVE NOW BEFORE THE ADMIN BANS YOU I KNOW YOU HACK" etc ;O

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Wizard Fire bolt, 331 delve.
Warlock Cursing bolt, 413 delve.

;)
Warlocks bolt is 4 sec casting time which means it's lower dps :>

And even so warlocks are crap and should be removed from the game so they don't count ;), lets go back to the "normal" casters shall we?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
Wizards are skilled!... if you survive the 3rd bolt clueless wizzies try to charge you for some odd reason lol... maybe they don't know there own range on DD or something.. anyway 80% of the time 3rd bolt has hit me i've just turned around waited until clueless wizzie charges and blown it to pieces... at which time i guess there sitting at the monitor saying something like "OMFG YOU NOOB YOU NOOB LEAVE NOW BEFORE THE ADMIN BANS YOU I KNOW YOU HACK" etc ;O
So you manage to beat wizards? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom