Thumbs up to GOA :)

Causes_Chaos

Banned
eurgh, if u havent given card details thats weird....

guess u just gotta wait it out :( sorry dude

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Vell said:
GOA suxxors, I didn't bring my account subscription password into work, so I cannot activate DR on my accounts, and it's all GOA's fault. You suxxors goa!

Haha :p

you can update with your game ids ;)

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Good job GOA staff, and good job DLgamer too :p

Everything so far seems to be going smoothly

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Don't hold me to this but if you registered on their official website, why would you NEED a cd-key? Mine was just automatically flagged as having Darkness Rising activated which I presume is all I or anyonelse would need :p

just incase... mybe someday i need to prove i acctually own the acc and then i need to provide the keys etc.

its highly unlikly but still... mybe they mail em later

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Kaun_IA said:
just incase... mybe someday i need to prove i acctually own the acc and then i need to provide the keys etc.

its highly unlikly but still... mybe they mail em later

They'll ask for your original box cd-key rather then your expansion ones mate.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
They'll ask for your original box cd-key rather then your expansion ones mate.
actually they ask u for all the cd-keys...so if u bought it with the toa box lets say...its only 1 cdkey, then u give cata/dr too...
i had to change my email addy b4 through rightnow and they asked for cata expansion too...

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
lol...wasnt even offered to give details...and i havent once screwed up yet on my acc so...doubt it

Have you in the last 4 - 24 hours tried to activate something on your account and failed to do so (Pay for a new expansion or something).

Unfortunately the system that they setup has a nasty 4 hour+ retry limit on it.

Or did you try and change any details on your account, like email address etc. Since that sends out an email which needs authorising before allowing change to actioned..... (Very annoying if you don't have access to original email address)

The above will cause the GOA system to go into a Waiting state, which stops you from doing any more financial actions until it basically times out and allows further actions on your account.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I bought license online on goa site and same for me it has just automatically flagged me as having DR active on my account, no emails recieved.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
My mum always said, if you dont have anything constructive to say then dont say anything at all.

No reason at all tbh to whine in this thread

she must be a very quiet lady than. when discussing something, theres always 2 sides, and even if its not too constructive to light up the other side, it still exists and worths to mention.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Righthandof said:
she must be a very quiet lady than. when discussing something, theres always 2 sides, and even if its not too constructive to light up the other side, it still exists and worths to mention.

"You suck!" is not constructive

"You suck because XYZ" is :)

Debate/discussion is the elaboration of two or more conflicting viewpoints with the aim of exploring all the advantages and disadvantages of each. You can't do that by just yelling "You suck!" "NO! You suck!" at each other ;)

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Prudil said:
Since positive feedbak to GOA is a rarity on these boards, I'll start giving em credit for a very nice online-distribution of DarknessRising (so far).

Online payment - worked excelent, didnt notice any lag or preasure on the system.
Online activation - worked excelent, activated insta and my accounts page syncronized.
Download of patches and the DR client - very very nice! Downloaded at max speed, everything seems to be working superb.

PS: Lets hope rest of the day is as flawless as its been so far :) Good luck to the guys at the GOA officees. Cant wait to get home and try DR out some :)

Well done!

dsl 1mg: this is the best speed p2p. Http downloads at 15ks

Causes_Chaos

Banned
BaTDiE said:
dsl 1mg: this is the best speed p2p. Http downloads at 15ks

what if u pressed the fast button at the bottom???

i done direct download took 2 hours

notice they spelt connection wrong o_O

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander i bought it from GOA too and it flagged my account as having DR too.. but i also got the email with the CD key, maybe its just being slow getting through your mail server..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Righthandof said:
they are always working hard when its about their money income.. of course the order site is great, fast and looking nice.. but who cares about players probs like lost items, los bugs, ridiculous pathings, etc.. this doesnt change anything about their reputation in my eyes.

fist of all, do you have ANY idea how many pages of saved data GOA have to go through to be sure whoever reported the items lost acually HAD those items in the first place? no? then shut up! i bet ur one of the ppl thats sending in 10 RN reports on this a day thinking u get bumped up the list if u harrass them enough when infact they will just bump u down to the very bottom of it and keep u there for a few weeks.

and its STILL MYTHIC that handles pathing, LOS issues and what ever else u might think of, GOA only handles the lost items issues in what u posted. MYTHIC does the rest, so blaming GOA for that just proves u really dont know what ur talking about.

should start to read up on who does what before u start to throw accusations around u. saves u the humiliation if nothing else.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Have you in the last 4 - 24 hours tried to activate something on your account and failed to do so (Pay for a new expansion or something).

Unfortunately the system that they setup has a nasty 4 hour+ retry limit on it.

Or did you try and change any details on your account, like email address etc. Since that sends out an email which needs authorising before allowing change to actioned..... (Very annoying if you don't have access to original email address)

The above will cause the GOA system to go into a Waiting state, which stops you from doing any more financial actions until it basically times out and allows further actions on your account.
nope nothing like that...i just got it off dl gamer anyways....just w8ingon my email with cd-key and im away !

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
should start to read up on who does what before u start to throw accusations around u. saves u the humiliation if nothing else.

rofl repped

Outlander

Part of the furniture
XenX said:
Outlander i bought it from GOA too and it flagged my account as having DR too.. but i also got the email with the CD key, maybe its just being slow getting through your mail server..

Nopes I bolloxed it up :p I have been changing mail addys I use and changed Bots account but forgot to change Main accounts address, so the email was probably sent to a very old Hotmail account :eek6: :(

Tis my own fault for not realising earlier that I forgot to change that one. Anyways I checked that old address and sure enough it was in hibernation and threfore no mails were present in it. Dunno what to do so I just sent a Rightnow to see if I can get another email with CD Key in it. Im a f00!

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Causes_Chaos said:
what if u pressed the fast button at the bottom???

i done direct download took 2 hours

notice they spelt connection wrong o_O

Nothing.

It's weird becouse i can download anything at max speed but p2p and http from GoA for download DR goes at 8k/s-20k/s

Only 12 hours to go.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Typical with bittorrents is no-one seeds them ... so they go uberfast when everybody is still downloading but when the bulk of people is done the download speed drops dramaticly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom