Threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think i ever died to manisch unless he was grped :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i dont know if i should laugh or cry or both tbh. or curl up in fetus position and shake in the shower:p
its just so tragic to see someone write things like that over a game tbh. Then again people are behaving like psychoes over football and sports, so i shouldnt be suprised over anything in this world anymore^^
Anyhow braddie..wd posting it. Maybe now he feels a bit like the ass he is.
eb/sol.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Far easier ways to destroy people's accounts than applying to GOA and screwing someones account up.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
I would have a said a few months ago it was impossible to replace pip on these forums... it just wasnt possible to find someone that utterly fucking clueless yet dedicated to daoc and convinced in his own mind he was a great player....

Just a word of advise manish. You might think the sun shines out of your asshole (and it may well do!)... but the people you are attacking are respected by the community as solid players and sensible posters... Its ok to try and attacks peeps... but if its coming from an unknown random like yourself, and its unprovocated, and its generally bullshit... then the only thing you achieve is to make yourself look like more of a fucking idiot... if thats possible...

what a lemon...

manish isnt unknow, hes been the alb version of pip on prydwen for a good few years, he's quit the game upwards of 50 times :p he used to play a sorc an think he was amazing not sure what he plays now tho

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
manish isnt unknow, hes been the alb version of pip on prydwen for a good few years, he's quit the game upwards of 50 times :p he used to play a sorc an think he was amazing not sure what he plays now tho

He plays a forum troll these days.

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved

Ahh Pip does he still play ? havnt seen him for a while now

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes u did miss playing in any good rvr group, ever. And ofc u won't do it in near future also. Omgomg i'm in a Maelstrom movie dieing in rogs, hence i played against the good players. Go get a reality check. Also i suggest u get back and learn that winning an fg fight is killing 8 ppl, not having 3 casters nuking me with fury up while the rest of your group dies, twat.

My existance on this planet doesn't resolve in playing in a group you are considering good. I managed to play vs all the good groups on Prydwen pre-cluster, even though I have been on the recieving end of all fights vs Maelstrom bar 2-3 I had fun winning and losing vs all other groups. I also managed to be in a nice PuG from time to time, but I assume you know all the players and they're all shit.

It's good that you lay so much weight into 4 fights on Agramon 2 PuGs had but if I were you and if I'd overextend like you and provide such bullshit excuses I wouldn't call anyone playing an Armsman shit. Especially not when you lost the first fight vs just 7 and camped the 2nd fight the Decayed Lands circle with full pants ;).

You're quite a comediant really, Jupiter is same league, next time I hear you guys want fights I tell Newbie to tell you guys to fuck yourself, why should one give you a possiblity for fights when all you do is moan and slag your enemies down on FH cause you have won 3 out 4 playing shit while your support and casters were good (specially the Eld).

But that's always the problem with too big egos, your constant whines of Dyvet has been killed by zergers and adders and then your behaviour after some okay fights really shows what the root of the problem is: fuckheads like you with zero respect.

Think I got it all now, thanks for the reminder ^^.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
in manish's defence he did try and solo on his tic for a while and i dont remember ever being zerged down by him in a fg.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
anyway back on topic, now the job with goa has probably gone tits up (if there was ever one in the first place) plus side, this story has internet celebrity written all over it :p he could be as famous as that naked archer dude, or even tron guy.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Ofc you haven't quit the game once, you never rerolled and you never sold your chars either.

But you have a ghostwriter owning your sig.

:touch:

tips

Fledgling Freddie
cba to reed every replay to this thred but by the looks of it ppl got to lern its just a game and grow up sum and not act there shoo size wich by the looks of it is sizes 3 to 5

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I would have a said a few months ago it was impossible to replace pip on these forums... it just wasnt possible to find someone that utterly fucking clueless yet dedicated to daoc and convinced in his own mind he was a great player....

Just a word of advise manish. You might think the sun shines out of your asshole (and it may well do!)... but the people you are attacking are respected by the community as solid players and sensible posters... Its ok to try and attacks peeps... but if its coming from an unknown random like yourself, and its unprovocated, and its generally bullshit... then the only thing you achieve is to make yourself look like more of a fucking idiot... if thats possible...

what a lemon...

I wouldn't call people clueless or a lemon. Let's face it, Post Mortem = known stealther zergers, you = leecher.

I asked you once why you were running away after you attacked my Armsman who was on 20%. You said you don't like DI botted Mercs with Dirty Tricks. You fully ment it and I just used IP2. That was pre heavy tank patches and it really showed me what kind of guy you are. You invented the term clueless lemon, i think it fits best for you. Now I have been talking about thrust Shadowblades in public too but not after running away from them :p.

I would like to have a list from you of players who are in the community you refered to and the ones who are respected by it, then I'll get two bricks and jam my balls with them so I don't offend those sensible posters like Gahn (stereotype slagging) and Jupiter (cheat accusations) or Bradlex (spoiling other's good bye threads) cause I am too scared of the we-don't-like-you-Manisch-forum-brigade.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Christ Manisch sounds more and more like a horrible cross between Dorimoron and Horner ever day, except no screenies so he has to type a perfect account even if the aformentioned event happened months ago...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hahhahaha :D What an IDIOT! :D

It would be nice to see Requiel get a post on this etc?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Maelstrom goes Camelot, one of my favourite ones, me in RoGs. Also Becks released some movie with nice villa fights, but what would Gahn know, he is either busy overextending followed by a gib and comes up with shit like "I did it on purpose to free our casters up" or busy whining on how Dyvet got destroyed by a certain type of players.

Did I miss anything?
I suppose you'd know all about villa fights :rolleyes:

uron

Loyal Freddie
nice post, has good potential tbh!
the bloke is pretty touched by the looks of it, he cant help it! and manisch is an ebayer tht sold is sorc then scammed it back once RR11 thn gives it the big "im great" - bout it.
and pip plays on avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom