Threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Soulvakia etc 4ever !!! !!! !!!

On a sidenote... heavy tanks r really cool to play... and relatively easy... but not THAT fotm.

And ofc...i wont forget to pinch in my little LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
for those private messages.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Is this what the game is left to? :(

R.I.P in that case imo!

hammeron

Regular Freddie
Just got this pm, what people think about this?

GM of the Ludlow Militia

Legaethiel ml10, cl5 Armsman; Feladon ML10, CL10,
rr 4L0, Frontier Challenger, Sorceress; Kalewyr, ML1, CL2 Paladin; Shamyso Lvl 50, ML10 and Bane of Midgard, Infiltrator 2L9; and many others in Ludlow Militia.

Midgard:

Kailarien level 24 Warlock

Then i got this one later.

glad this has been reported, can do with out idiots like this in game and i notice again Manish has to highjack the thread with insults, bit of a shame really.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
i cant decide which one is the bigger clown in this thread, manisch or the pm'r

Gahn

Resident Freddy
You see, you proved me right. Even a sucker like me had no problem killing others solo pre love patches and that was with 2H spec.

Btw I'd watch your mouth, compared to good tank players like Majsan you and your buddy Jupiter are just useless meat shields.

Like u played against the good players back in the days.. okay!
Keep your paradigms to CM likes, they are more in line with your playstyle.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Legaethiel ml10, cl5 Armsman; Feladon ML10, CL10,
rr 4L0, Frontier Challenger, Sorceress; Kalewyr, ML1, CL2 Paladin; Shamyso Lvl 50, ML10 and Bane of Midgard, Infiltrator 2L9; and many others in Ludlow Militia.

He has Frontier Challenger at 4L0? Thats more than 50 Keep takes and around 220k rp total?

For Arthur!!!!!!

Edit: Bah its only 10 Keeps for Frontier Challenger. :( Still he is a retard for threatening people on the forums like this.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
glad this has been reported, can do with out idiots like this in game and i notice again Manish has to highjack the thread with insults, bit of a shame really.

Blablablah... Could have really sorted this out via PMs, but sorry for hijacking an attention seeking thread.

illu

Part of the furniture
/popcorn

I just think people have to realise this is a game sometimes and as much as it can be very frustrating at times, it can also be fun, and the guy saying the threats needs to take a break - go outside and realise that there is more to life than DAOC :>
The fact that he threatens to abuse his position of trust is a bit stupid if he is about to join GOA on the understanding that he is going to be trustworthy.

Ah well.

Oli - Illu

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Like u played against the good players back in the days.. okay!
Keep your paradigms to CM likes, they are more in line with your playstyle.

You can watch some Maelstrom movies of how Majsan owned me there.

Never happened with you though you bigmouthed twat.

Extend and die is all you are good for, so try again. Guess the bitterness is coming from being slammed or grappled by me when you extended, tool.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Blablablah... Could have really sorted this out via PMs, but sorry for hijacking an attention seeking thread.

People get what they deserve. Threataning to ban someone for saying good ridance to a player warrants a thread tbh. Not like fh is the most exciting place these days anyways.

I brought some life back.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
This one whas called Maelstrom on vacation zergfarming?

Maelstrom goes Camelot, one of my favourite ones, me in RoGs. Also Becks released some movie with nice villa fights, but what would Gahn know, he is either busy overextending followed by a gib and comes up with shit like "I did it on purpose to free our casters up" or busy whining on how Dyvet got destroyed by a certain type of players.

Did I miss anything?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
You see, you proved me right. Even a sucker like me had no problem killing others solo pre love patches and that was with 2H spec.

Btw I'd watch your mouth, compared to good tank players like Majsan you and your buddy Jupiter are just useless meat shields.

awww now why u have to go mention my name, still trying to be one of dem leet boys are ya? iirc last time i ran into ur armsman we won all fights except 1, so if me playing like a meat shield means we win i'm happy........

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I would have a said a few months ago it was impossible to replace pip on these forums... it just wasnt possible to find someone that utterly fucking clueless yet dedicated to daoc and convinced in his own mind he was a great player....

Just a word of advise manish. You might think the sun shines out of your asshole (and it may well do!)... but the people you are attacking are respected by the community as solid players and sensible posters... Its ok to try and attacks peeps... but if its coming from an unknown random like yourself, and its unprovocated, and its generally bullshit... then the only thing you achieve is to make yourself look like more of a fucking idiot... if thats possible...

what a lemon...

Well i played my warrior solo from basicly rr2 when i came out of leirvik.

No one was intersted in grping back then if a warrior wasn't a Ml9 battlemaster so i said, ah i'll just get used to soloing then. And thats preety much what i've done ever since. I grp from time to time when rvr is shit and or on a keeptake. But i worked hard for it.

Took me 3 years to ding rr10 so don't say to me it was easy, + 150 days played. Think i actually dinged rr10 on exactly 150 days played. Might have the SS somewhere.

How'd it take you 3 years to ding rr10 Brad? :p I remember seeing you in Leirvik only two~ years ago when i was leveling my reaver :D

Guros is da best food ever ;(

I thought it was Gyros? :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
You can watch some Maelstrom movies of how Majsan owned me there.

Never happened with you though you bigmouthed twat.

Extend and die is all you are good for, so try again. Guess the bitterness is coming from being slammed or grappled by me when you extended, tool.

Sure that's y u lost 4 out of 5 fights against an hib pug with 2 rr1 anis in it. K try harder myabe next time u gonna win 2 -.-

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Maelstrom goes Camelot, one of my favourite ones, me in RoGs. Also Becks released some movie with nice villa fights, but what would Gahn know, he is either busy overextending followed by a gib and comes up with shit like "I did it on purpose to free our casters up" or busy whining on how Dyvet got destroyed by a certain type of players.

Did I miss anything?

Yes u did miss playing in any good rvr group, ever. And ofc u won't do it in near future also. Omgomg i'm in a Maelstrom movie dieing in rogs, hence i played against the good players. Go get a reality check. Also i suggest u get back and learn that winning an fg fight is killing 8 ppl, not having 3 casters nuking me with fury up while the rest of your group dies, twat.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
So what? I rolled an Armsman before the love patches too. With Battler, Malice, Warguard, Purge and IP there was not much that could kill one. Unless it was an easy mode Warrior without the need to dual spec ofc ;).

I killed your armsman:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom