Threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Legaethiel said:
I am probably going to be the new ECM in game - do you want me to close your accounts done? Shut the fuck up and and don't fuck with me again. I am warning you fella - you won't even be able to play this again. So write an apology to Javai or lose your right to play. Idiot.

Just got this pm, what people think about this?

Legaethiel said:
This is not a threat it is a promise. I will be starting soon, and I would take great delight in closing your accounts down. If you mention these messages in open forum and disclose who I am, I will take away your playing rights. If you bad mouth Javai again, I will close you down. If you fail to apologise, I will close you down. I am too well connected fella, in game and in real life to cross.

GM of the Ludlow Militia

Legaethiel ml10, cl5 Armsman; Feladon ML10, CL10,
rr 4L0, Frontier Challenger, Sorceress; Kalewyr, ML1, CL2 Paladin; Shamyso Lvl 50, ML10 and Bane of Midgard, Infiltrator 2L9; and many others in Ludlow Militia.

Midgard:

Kailarien level 24 Warlock

Then i got this one later.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Who's that fucking moron?

Ah luckily that u were labelled as nice guys LM peeps lol

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Originally Posted by Legaethiel
This is not a threat it is a promise. I will be starting soon, and I would take great delight in closing your accounts down. If you mention these messages in open forum and disclose who I am, I will take away your playing rights. If you bad mouth Javai again, I will close you down. If you fail to apologise, I will close you down. I am too well connected fella, in game and in real life to cross.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH :wanker:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
You should be crapping ur pants and shaking in fear Bradlex :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
All in all, it wouldn't be too bad to get Brad banned. Would save me from reading of how he "olololpwned 3494 RR12 chars" with his SM.

Can take Netcode along too.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
All in all, it wouldn't be too bad to get Brad banned. Would save me from reading of how he "olololpwned 3494 RR12 chars" with his SM.

Not my fault if i have skills and you don't manisch :p

Don't worry net, he just envy's us.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Think they rather take you along for being so retarded for trading account for liddul sex? :wanker:

Septina

Part of the furniture
What skills exactly do you have to have solo on a heavy tank nowdays (RR10)?

I want to learn. Rly!

Because Brad just woke up one day and found a RR10 warr on his account? :eek:
Edit: Oh and like certain people, he didnt sell the acc just to scam it back freshly dinged RR10 - 11. ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well he soloed trough all times of Heavy Tanks, even when they were far from fotm?

So what? I rolled an Armsman before the love patches too. With Battler, Malice, Warguard, Purge and IP there was not much that could kill one. Unless it was an easy mode Warrior without the need to dual spec ofc ;).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So what? I rolled an Armsman before the love patches too. With Battler, Malice, Warguard, Purge and IP there was not much that could kill one. Unless it was an easy mode Warrior without the need to dual spec ofc ;).

In fact u sucking at playing arms xD
Also u should know that soloing as a visible non caster is hardest way of play of all.

Are they fotm now? :)

I only see Armsmen in Albion nowadays, they sure are ^^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well i played my warrior solo from basicly rr2 when i came out of leirvik.

No one was intersted in grping back then if a warrior wasn't a Ml9 battlemaster so i said, ah i'll just get used to soloing then. And thats preety much what i've done ever since. I grp from time to time when rvr is shit and or on a keeptake. But i worked hard for it.

Took me 3 years to ding rr10 so don't say to me it was easy, + 150 days played. Think i actually dinged rr10 on exactly 150 days played. Might have the SS somewhere.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
In fact u sucking at playing arms xD
Also u should know that soloing as a visible non caster is hardest way of play of all.

I only see Armsmen in Albion nowadays, they sure are ^^

You see, you proved me right. Even a sucker like me had no problem killing others solo pre love patches and that was with 2H spec.

Btw I'd watch your mouth, compared to good tank players like Majsan you and your buddy Jupiter are just useless meat shields.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Kill easymode tic's for example after you slaughtered 3 casters <3.

At that tower near Berkstead? Funny, I didn't add on you and your buddy there, was doing /smile and fooling around and while two of you were on me I had to dump most of my utilites to survive.

But glad you got me one time now, must be like 20 : 1 now.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I wouldnt use Majsan's name like that Manisch. Not since you said mentioned, a couple of CM players where exceptionally good.

It just doesnt feel right :|

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I wouldnt use Majsan's name like that Manisch. Not since you said mentioned, a couple of CM players where exceptionally good.

It just doesnt feel right :|

Compared to you they are all exceptionally good. How does that feel? :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i got threats form this idiot too, tries to come across as a nice guy but is in fact a silly little (attempted) bully.

i hope he does get the job at goa, maybe if they employ his kind they can fuck off into (further) obscurity.

if i hear any more from this gobshite, RE rl threats and such i will send them to EA, i am sure they would be well pleased with being associated with such a tool.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Thread forwarded to the E&E board, for the attention of the GMs. I'm sure they will be able to shed some light on the issue.

If you can provide a link to the thread on here, please post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom