This won't surprise anyone

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not much room for a control pad is there?

Love my standard Xperia, just for that reason. Any phone can run PS1 emulators but the only phone to my knowledge to have a functioning game pad is the Xperia.

...the official games via the Xperia portal are terrible though. If it doesn't have a proper pad then its no better than any other Android phone.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It will have the onscreen controls like the Arc and the Tablet S, however I would expect it will also have the ability to connect up a DualShock 3 if you want as well.

Tbh, the PlayStation Certification is the bit I am least interested in, as I have a PlayStation 3, so play games on that. Rest of it looks lovely though :)

old.SevenSins

Loyal Freddie
Need more info the Zeta, interested in the quad core functionality of that with ICS..

Mmmmm Zeta.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I pointed that article out to my wife last night.
She went "OOOoooo!" when she saw the white one. It sounds like a 3 way split between Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Sensation XL and now the Sony Xperia S... all in white. It comes along just when her contract is up as well. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Interesting spec, but not all THAT advanced from the S2

8 core processor, 48GB graphics chip, 7.1 dolby surround sound, 1 TB RAM, 64 GIG ROM, 50MP camera, 12 MP front camera, 1028x2048 res....now you're talking

I've never been into the whole white phone thing. Bit too Gucci bling for me.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Love the white version of the S2 compared to the black one, looks so much better imo. Will be interesting to see smartphones in 2 years time, I bet there will be 2Ghz dual cores out by then.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
It will have the onscreen controls like the Arc and the Tablet S, however I would expect it will also have the ability to connect up a DualShock 3 if you want as well.

Tbh, the PlayStation Certification is the bit I am least interested in, as I have a PlayStation 3, so play games on that. Rest of it looks lovely though :)

As soon as it is upgraded to 4.0 you will be to use any bluetooth controller, natively. Though I would prefer actual slide out controls. Don't want to carry round a controller just in case I fancy a game, that requires it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It also comes with its own rootkit :p I like Sony products but will never buy another Sony product until they have earned my trust back. Especially after they removed OtherOS from my original PS3. Fucking cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom