This week I have been watching..

X

Xtro 2.0

It is indeed mate, outstanding acting from Cassel particularly.

L

leggy

He is also pretty damn good in Brotherhood of the Wolf. Another fine french film. If you haven't already seen it (which I doubt :)) then I recommend you give it a shot.

X

Xtro 2.0

I have indeed seen it mate :)

I was unfortunately forced to watch it with English dubbing rather than subtitled :/ I think this contributed to me not actually liking it very much. I didn't hate it, I just didn't get into it particularly but the dubbed voices were AWFUL.

L

leggy

Oh god I cant even imagine how bad that would be. I saw it at the cinema and really got into it. Slightly distorted and confusing plot at times but I enjoyed it alot.

I have the DVD without dubbing if you want to give it a try again :)

S

Sir Frizz

Courage Under Fire - I don't know what to make of this, i can't decide if it's propaganda or not. Friendly fire incident versus morales and doing the right thing. Quite enjoyable though.

L

leggy

That the one where meg ryan's already dead? I seen that a few years ago and thought it was pretty pish.

M

mank

I watched The Hole (Thora Birch) last night which was fairly good. Once again, nice idea but not executed as well as it could have been...

Users who are viewing this thread