This weather fucking sucks

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
hate the weather, but buy yourself an air con. mine was about 220 quid and was worth every fucking penny to keep me at a cool 17 degrees.

Seakul

Banned
Elitestoner said:
hate the weather, but buy yourself an air con. mine was about 220 quid and was worth every fucking penny to keep me at a cool 17 degrees.
They burn electric like a bitch

pip

Banned
Like sitting in a fridge in my car, A/C for the win + got a fan blowing on me whilst sat at comp:)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
ill be better to the environment when its not so fucking hot

but its hot because people arent being good to the environment (say the scaremongerers).
it could well be a vicous circle thats all your fault ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Gamah said:
Enviroment?
the what now?

Got A/C at work and in the car, fans in the ceiling and on my desk at home, not to hot tbh :)

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
It's warm, I agree. But think of the advantages! For example, less clothing to put on, giving you perhaps an entire minute extra bed-time! ( for those that actually manage to fall asleep with this heat. )

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
but its hot because people arent being good to the environment (say the scaremongerers).
it could well be a vicous circle thats all your fault ;)

maybe, but the heat problem dosent apply to me while i have my air con ! :D its just hotter for everyone else.. :p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah another summer, another whine thread about how hot is :p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Priceless that Svart actually made another thread like this the year after his first one :D Persistant I must say.

Weather has turned a bit in denmark now, clouds are comming and rain/thunder as promissed. Sun is back tomorrow tho so time to hit the beach before work \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom