This weather fucking sucks

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Baking hot and humid all day, and baking hot and humid all night. Can't sleep, can't find the energy to do anything at all. It's completely shit with no redeeming features whatsoever. Roll on November.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Baking hot and humid all day, and baking hot and humid all night. Can't sleep, can't find the energy to do anything at all. It's completely shit with no redeeming features whatsoever. Roll on November.

Spent saturday moving my living room around (damn hard work in that weather) but then settled back with a bear for the england game - left the fan on all night to keep the bedroom cool then drove the 2hr journey to see my parents on sunday with air-con on all the way :) ahhh nice weekend imo

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
STFU!!!
really its been really shit for what 8 months strait and its a few days of sun and you QQ like a lil bilb0... :twak:

Gamah

Banned
Love the hot weather, only problem is the sunshine and skimy outfits women by many ladies make me horny as fuck, which is a real pain when your at work tbh. Anyway there is NOTHING like a scorching day when you sit down and have your first sip of an ice cold beer.

..and ofc its the world cup! Awesome times. :england: :england:

Himse

FH is my second home
This weather rawks mate =) get outside a bit and its really nice =P :england:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i like it... but i just cant sleep... had 2 hours last night:< kept waking up all horrible..

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Propaganda board, by the end of the world cup you will want england to win :fluffle:

:england:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i hate it too. the best thing was last night when i woke up at 5 am to hear a storm and looked outside and it was pissing down. been quite warm today but its cooled down at last and i dont feel like i'm about to die :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Aren't you a wee bit hot in your trackies and hoodie Haggus?.

OLOL :D

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

:twak:

You Ewul eskimo wannabe! you have freezing weather 11 months a year let me have the 1 month of Nice lovely warmth! LOL

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:

lol:p at least he's got the hat for its true purpose already!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
the weather isnt to bad, lovely air conditioned office :) evening arent to bad either. though we do need a good storm to bring the humidity and pollen count down.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sunny and hot, not the weather I'd want when studying for exam :<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:

Nah, he will be sat on the local park with a bottle of ice-cold white lightening

Probably wont have a shirt on though, but definately have the faux gold, trackies and hat!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
our air conditioning has broke down so its kinda just makin the whole place superhumid an our tight arse hq are dragging their feet over getting it fixed cos it might be expensive.
currently tryna find the balance between wearing as lil as possible yet still being suitable for work:D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
32*C 4tl ><

Spent all day cleaning bedroom (walls etc) and we nearly died =< - Bring on some rain!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
lilmissnaughty said:
our air conditioning has broke down so its kinda just makin the whole place superhumid an our tight arse hq are dragging their feet over getting it fixed cos it might be expensive.
currently tryna find the balance between wearing as lil as possible yet still being suitable for work:D
hmmm.... I think I speak for all men that you can go pretty damn far before we will consider it inappropriate ;)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
lilmissnaughty said:
If the aircon's broken, come in a pair of shorts and a vest and tell them to fuck off and get it fixed if they don't like it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Svartmetall, you are Victor Meldrew and I claim my £5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom