Fake bullshit.
Raven I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber Joined Dec 27, 2003 Messages 45,917 Today at 6:26 PM #87,212 Whats going on with the trigger finger?
Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 20,807 Today at 6:29 PM #87,213 Raven said: Whats going on with the trigger finger? View attachment 52444 Click to expand... Whaddya mean? seems pretty standard to me.
Raven said: Whats going on with the trigger finger? View attachment 52444 Click to expand... Whaddya mean? seems pretty standard to me.
Scouse Giant Thundercunt FH Subscriber Joined Dec 22, 2003 Messages 39,283 Today at 6:32 PM #87,214 Tom said: Fake bullshit. Click to expand... That's what I'm thinking @Lamp - staged for views...
Raven I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber Joined Dec 27, 2003 Messages 45,917 Today at 6:34 PM #87,215 Gwadien said: Whaddya mean? seems pretty standard to me. Click to expand... Its looooong