SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"last week my wife served me something for dinner that was so foul I gave it to the dog, and he licked his arse to get the taste out of his mouth."
Bob Monkhouse

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To open up the recent argument on low traffic neighbourhoods again (@Tom, @MYstIC G )

Between 1995 and 2019, urban traffic in Great Britain rose significantly. But not on major roads, where it grew by just 1%. On minor roads, by contrast, it rose by 36%.

In London, journeys on minor roads increased by 63% between 2009 and 2019

Pedestrians are 17% more likely to be killed or seriously injured on minor roads for every mile a vehicle travels than on major roads

Based on those figures alone I support mass rollout everywhere. It'd have to be some pretty fucking amazing argument to rationally object.

Rollout everywhere, and where it's proven not to work roll back - rather than mince around the edges and whine about "only where appropriate" - because the benefits are so great where it does work it makes no sense to half-arse it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
RPI inflation expected to hit 17.7%.

Nearly eighteen percent!

Printing money like it's been going out of fashion since 2008 is clearly working well (for the rich). Can't blame all this on covid and Russia - and Brexit is far from blameless.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The Oxford onesies (all these pro-pollution groups call themselves one-something) are going mental because Oxford Council have recently closed off a few rat runs.

Here's what they did in orange. The grey bits are what have been there for years, some decades. You can drive on the white roads to get around. You can drive into the grey areas, and the orange areas. You just can't drive through an area - you have to come back out and use the white roads to get from one side to the other.

FZOGlrTWQAA15kQ.png

It's the end of the world.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You don't need a parachute to go skydiving
You need a parachute to go skydiving twice.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Same with Bungee jumping.
Disagree - you can dive into the sky without a parachute, but you can't "bungee" jump without a bungee.

That's just "jumping".

Off a bridge.

(Unless we're saying a large number of suicide victims are just failed bungee jumpers?)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Rewatching Star Trek NG

First episode.

Man in a dress
A god
chauvinism
Dead folk
Big fucking space jellyfish.
none-science, Wezly getting wet on the holo-deck, still wet outside, and so on.

Batshit crazy.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Actually, fuck it. If TNG can have giant space jellyfish, that can seemingly make matter out of thin air (including edibles), and have their own form of propulsion, then Discovery can have intergalactic mushrooms.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Or that one where they get utterly mortal on space booze.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually, fuck it. If TNG can have giant space jellyfish, that can seemingly make matter out of thin air (including edibles), and have their own form of propulsion, then Discovery can have intergalactic mushrooms.
It's Burnham that's the problem here, not the mushrooms

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
"The people already on very decent salaries not as badly affected by our country's continued implosion under a useless Tory government are happy with 4% pay increase" said a government spokesman, last night.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

This is really sad but I don't know why it needs to be plastered all over the news.

To me it sounds like a pretty clear cut case to pull the plug, as horrible as it may sounds maybe the parents are trying to distract from the reason why he died - his mum has already said she thinks it's due to a tiktok 'challenge'.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Any Freddies play the guitar?

I've had an acoustic-electric for a long time. I managed to play a few chords with it, then hurt my hand and never went back. Just picking it up again now and starting to play the old Rocksmith (2014) on it.

Any advice? Cool things I should look at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom