SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Primarily a road bike but I don't want a "racer" I want to attach a load of shit to it and go bike camping too, not quite raw off-road but the odd bit of forest.

I'd also quite like some sort of USB phone connectivity for telemetry gubbins, or at least charge ports. I have no idea if there would be a cap, but I would probably want to go up to £2k with maybe £500 of my own money on top. But would want a frame and bags included in that too.

If that's for an e-bike you're pushing your luck on that budget. You want a bottom bracket motor (not hub motor) from a branded source like bosch. Same with battery. Do not get unbranded Chinese stuff that'll burn your house down.

Bikes are relatively cheap. But reliable bikes are still a few grand.

I'm just about to spend nearly 5k on a bike that does nearly everything you want except has no electric assistance. I should have it in a fortnight.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ps you can have a headset USB port if you like, some have a buffer battery you hide somewhere. The bike I've ordered has a front dynamo hub so I'll add a socket to it once I've decided what's best. But the cheapest and sometimes best option is just to buy a phat Anker battery and charge stuff when needed. You can bungee it to the racks.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ps you can have a headset USB port if you like, some have a buffer battery you hide somewhere. The bike I've ordered has a front dynamo hub so I'll add a socket to it once I've decided what's best. But the cheapest and sometimes best option is just to buy a phat Anker battery and charge stuff when needed. You can bungee it to the racks.

I'm looking at this at the moment. My current bike is a Carrera and I have been pretty happy with it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Also look at step through frames. They may look girly to some but they can be more practical. The downsides are you can't lean the frame against the inside of your thigh when stopped, and less space for water bottles.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just found out KFC deliver now, I am going to have the shits tomorrow!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

(an example of how large numbers can blow your mind)
Another example - an explanation of why the chances of 2 generated Bitcoin private keys (a 256-digit number) being the same are quite slim...

tl;dw: there are 10**77 of them, in the same ball park as the Eddington number (the number of protons in the observable universe).

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"The good thing about Sainsbury's is that it keeps the scum out of Waitrose :twak:"
Stephen Fry

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
OK - how do we feel about this:

Old man, kids buried him according to his wishes upon his death.

They didn't override his wishes and take him to hospital when they should have done but, again, they did not do this with malicious intent, rather because they had misguided and grave views and a loyalty to Mr Brett

Now, if your dad wanted beyond anything to be buried in a certain way - but not the way that most people would be buried - would you fuck the law off and follow his wishes?

Personally, I want to be put on a pyre on the top of a viking longboat that's full of oil - be pushed out to sea and have my mates shoot fire arrows at me. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"I do wish people would stop mocking me just because Nanny assisted me during my leafleting visit to Fyfe. If I was acccompanied by my valet you'd think it was perfectly normal"
Jacob Rees-Mogg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
God damn it I fucking hate religious people:

So, yes, gay sex is a sin - especially according to the bible. And Welby is clearly saying that backwards arsehole believers could well burn down churches if he said "nah, the gays are fine". He's also saying that gay believers in liberal democracies could get punchy because he's refusing to say gay sex isn't a sin - so he won't punish churches that bless the gays.

I particularly like this quote:
Yet again priority has been given to saving a manmade institution over protecting LGBTQ+ people’s lives
Well, duh. You fucking idiot. The number one priority of the church is looking after itself. And you're a disgrace to gay people to not be able to see that the bible fucking hates you - and on top of that you've failed to examine your beliefs and still continue, in the face of all the evidence, to believe there's a god that gives a shit.

And on top of that - your particular brand of asshattery's guide book clearly states it's rules - and it don't like you.

So, it's a shit institution, run by a self-serving arsehole, frequented by self-deluded wankers from both sides of the ideological and intellectual divide.

:eek:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
God damn it I fucking hate religious people:

So, yes, gay sex is a sin - especially according to the bible. And Welby is clearly saying that backwards arsehole believers could well burn down churches if he said "nah, the gays are fine". He's also saying that gay believers in liberal democracies could get punchy because he's refusing to say gay sex isn't a sin - so he won't punish churches that bless the gays.

I particularly like this quote:

Well, duh. You fucking idiot. The number one priority of the church is looking after itself. And you're a disgrace to gay people to not be able to see that the bible fucking hates you - and on top of that you've failed to examine your beliefs and still continue, in the face of all the evidence, to believe there's a god that gives a shit.

And on top of that - your particular brand of asshattery's guide book clearly states it's rules - and it don't like you.

So, it's a shit institution, run by a self-serving arsehole, frequented by self-deluded wankers from both sides of the ideological and intellectual divide.

:eek:

"Gay sex is a sin"

Just not when Priests are fucking little boys.

Religion has no place on this world.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Honestly, who cares what the church thinks?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"My mother-in-law came round. The mice were throwing themselves on the traps"
Les Dawson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom