SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Some grim reading on reddit
Idiots gambling.

"My mate moved all his savings into crypto"... - your mate is a prime candidate for removing himself from the gene pool. This is no different than the people who spend all their lives in betting shops or on betting apps. But we don't really care about them now do we.

Anyway:

1652427470315.png

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Idiots gambling.

"My mate moved all his savings into crypto"... - your mate is a prime candidate for removing himself from the gene pool. This is no different than the people who spend all their lives in betting shops or on betting apps. But we don't really care about them now do we.

Anyway:

View attachment 46168
Some of us do. I've written to my MP and my football club more than once about gambling advertising in football and the impact it has on people. Just because you don't care, doesnt mean "we" don't.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Idiots gambling.

Anyway:

View attachment 46168

When the content posted is clearly regarding people considering suicide, I find your wording offensive.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When the content posted is clearly regarding people considering suicide, I find your wording offensive.
I don't sugar coat things @Jupitus - I'm just being abrupt, but not dishonest.

If society as a whole cared then we'd stop easy-access gambling. But our caring stops the minute we have to give something up because a subset of society aren't able to gamble responsibly.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't sugar coat things @Jupitus - I'm just being abrupt, but not dishonest.

If society as a whole cared then we'd stop easy-access gambling. But our caring stops the minute we have to give something up because a subset of society aren't able to gamble responsibly.

Don't be a cunt.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I DO worry though, mate... these are the same issues I am facing, and for some internet warrior to belittle or even just make lazy loose comments about it is fucking infuriating.
Totally mate, if I thought it might penetrate I would have posted more seriously but as I'm not even going to register I left it there.

It sucks to see people still pinning all their hopes onto something that can wreck their entire lives, just shows how desperate the world is still

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
All this crypto talk, I hope it fucking crashes and burns.. might actually see GPU prices drop a bit then.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The deniers still think there is money to be made, it's actually quite funny. Money got made ages ago.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I agree... that said, where was all the politics last night? Sure we saw some, but UK coming 2nd??? I really didn't see that coming!

Just for the record, I have no issue whatsoever for the support shown towards Ukraine in the event.

We're besties with everyone atm, because we have spent the last decade supplying and training Ukraine. That's the theory anyway. "Nobody likes, and we don't care" is still valid, but nice to get a win(ish)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure it wont feel like it to the bloke, but its a win essentially. Ukraine wouldn't have got that support on a normal year.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think the political side of Eurovision is the thing that entirely puts me off it tbh, it's the same every year.

Imagine if Ukraine were handed the football world cup, the scenes.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I agree... that said, where was all the politics last night? Sure we saw some, but UK coming 2nd??? I really didn't see that coming!

Just for the record, I have no issue whatsoever for the support shown towards Ukraine in the event.

I've been following Sam Ryder since lockdown and he has gained loads of momentum since. When he was posting about the Spaceman song (which I liked) I didn't realise it was for Eurovision!

At this rate, will there be anywhere to host next year's event though? 👀

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hundreds of competing technologies. Some are going to fail.

Survival of the fittest. If people can't stand to lose their cash they shouldn't be there in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom