SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny isn't it. Basic indicator for continued viability for life on earth, people can't say stuff that's other than glib.

I don't know whether it's just too big a topic for humans or really whether we just don't give a fuck.

This is way more important than Ukraine. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
/ Lamp exits the bathroom with a bounce in his step

Mrs Lamp: You look happy [said as if it was a capital crime]
Lamp: Just got rid of my gummy bears and gravy :)
Mrs Lamp: Why do you have to announce the content of every bowel movement ?
Lamp: I thought you'd like to know
Mrs Lamp: Well I don't :eek:
Lamp: Excuse me
Mrs Lamp: Where are you going ?
Lamp: I better get rid of the skid marks. You could stand a pencil up in them.
Mrs Lamp : **&R$%&"£F**&

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anything without Chibnall would be an improvement. He can't write for shit.
Unfortunately he's already made that shit of his cannon, which isn't going to get undone

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The new guy could open by waking up and saying, “Oooh, that was an awful dream.”
Somehow I don't think the BBC would take on erasing that stuff given it contains the 2nd female doctor. I think best we can hope for is doctor turns out not to be the tomorrow child and it's all some time lord conspiracy

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What was that "tax on the English" xenophobic bullshit again?

Found the bottom of it.

"Tories fear that such resentment is part of a toxic mix that helped the Lib Dems make significant council elections gains in the so-called 'Blue Wall'"

Another grand a year will make no difference to people that can afford a home in the City and in Wales.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What was that "tax on the English" xenophobic bullshit again?
Plaid Cymru just took Anglesey and a big physical chunk of Wales.

The Tories are in the shit and think this is a vote winner - so they're copying what is, ultimately, an idiot xenophobic policy and copying it in England - and we all know that it'll make fuck all difference.

The fact that the conditions are changing (and not really in England - because there's no "opt out" by letting your property out or going for a few weekends a year to dodge any potential tax increase in Wales) doesn't change the fundamentals of the why the policy was introduced in Wales.

But dumb people in Cornwall will fall for it. So there's that at least.

Question tho - we're on the same page, right? It's going to do fuck all in England, like it's doing fuck all in Wales.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
10% inflation, could stick about for years - according to Bank of England.

Turns out everything we ever worked for is worthless. Nobody is going to retire. We're going to work until we drop.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if 10% on top of 10% went on for years then there would be actual revolution, as in, people would starve to death or fight for food. Not to belittle the sentiment but most of those poor folk that went through this in the 80s are doing pretty well, or at least much the same.

It's like the old, you only need to fight 33 people to the death if everyone had to take part, to be the last person alive on earth. (do the maths)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
bwuhahah I have hacked the forum and wobbly Weebl is back.
@Tom now please make my bitey avatar bitey again! (it was stolen by several people on other forums you know!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom