SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

View: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-59505688

Biggest scumbag in the world.

Or are we more the scumbags for supporting such scumbags?

It's not just the whole 'the Taliban are our brothers' its the 'I'm the reason why nobody believed in democracy in Afghanistan due to the corruption that I allowed, now I'm happy to throw a way of life under the bus, because i'm alright'.

What would you have him say?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What would you have him say?

I'd have him not sit about until the Taliban were in Kabul to be the first one to greet them, considering who he is, that would be the decent thing to do.

If he's under duress then fuck him, he knew that he'd be their puppet either way, I guess it shows how much he played us.

He's telling people to come back to Afghanistan, almost as if there won't be any reprisals.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
China will be in there building roads soon enough.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd have him not sit about until the Taliban were in Kabul to be the first one to greet them, considering who he is, that would be the decent thing to do.

If he's under duress then fuck him, he knew that he'd be their puppet either way, I guess it shows how much he played us.

He's telling people to come back to Afghanistan, almost as if there won't be any reprisals.
So, you're pissed off with a guy who was our puppet, being their puppet? And that makes him "the biggest scumbag in the world".

Anyone in charge is pointing a gun at his head.

So, what would you have him say again?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
We actually went off Frankie Boyle massively after we saw him live. He was funny af to start with, and was brilliant with hecklers, then he developed a joke for over an hour that should really have stayed as a one off comment - there's only so much riffing on "Michael Jackson's Children Hospital" you can take before you start thinking he's just a bit of a sick fuck - and not in a good way.

Gwadien

We actually went off Frankie Boyle massively after we saw him live. He was funny af to start with, and was brilliant with hecklers, then he developed a joke for over an hour that should really have stayed as a one off comment - there's only so much riffing on "Michael Jackson's Children Hospital" you can take before you start thinking he's just a bit of a sick fuck - and not in a good way.

I think this applies for most comedians that consider themselves to be cancelled, instead of funny stuff they do edgy stuff because they're under the impression people like them because they refuse to be PC.

I guess it applies outside of formal comedy too - people post shocking memes and stuff for just that - the shock factor not the humour...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Went for a walk on the beach this afternoon to cheer the young lady up.

Was rubbish:
llandwyn.jpg

:)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
People need to start killing more tory mp's IMO

No worrying precedent here :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Yeah I might have stolen a granny's life savings and made her life a misery, but I least I didn't kill a child!"

Fuck sake. You might as well celebrate prison rape.

All crimes are horrible, some are just plainly more horrible than others. You cannot compare money to a child's life. And rape? where the fuck did that come from?

If you ever find yourself in prison (hopefully you won't) and you find yourself in a situation where you're witnessing inmates kicking the shit out of a child killer, step right in there and tell them to stop because its morally wrong.

Gwadien

All crimes are horrible, some are just plainly more horrible than others. You cannot compare money to a child's life. And rape? where the fuck did that come from?

If you ever find yourself in prison (hopefully you won't) and you find yourself in a situation where you're witnessing inmates kicking the shit out of a child killer, step right in there and tell them to stop because its morally wrong.

Prisons shouldn't be like that in the first place and it's a joke we accept practices that are seen in the third world/America.

Gwadien

There's a difference between accepting that that sort of stuff happens and celebrating it @BloodOmen.

We shouldn't be accepting it anyway.

If we were real about this and explained that people are more under risk from !!Terrorist attacks by Muslims!! (Which is true) Then I'm sure there would be support for prison reform but it appears it gets brushed under the carpet, like it does in the US.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We shouldn't be accepting it anyway.
Agree.

But this:
If we were real about this and explained that people are more under risk from !!Terrorist attacks by Muslims!! (Which is true) Then I'm sure there would be support for prison reform but it appears it gets brushed under the carpet, like it does in the US.
I don't follow (it's been a hard day). Who's under more risk from terrorist attack? The risks from terrorism are practically zero. All the money we wank on that shit should be stopped and we should wank it on something more deserving, no?

Or am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom