SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
What do you need resolving from an energy company?

They charge ya, you pay your bill. That's about it, right?

Any kind of dispute or switch to another supplier or move to them or want to change anything like your monthly payment etc.
Whatever it is it was terrible.

Yes usually you don't have much dealings with them but if you needed to it was shit.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Been with them before and they were terrible at getting anything resolved.

Going through that with them at the moment. They're charging us £200 a month on a modest 3 bed where we barely ever have the heating on... we've only even had radiators for about 2 weeks!! They're no help at all.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Went to see The Offspring last night at Resorts World Arena in Brum - they were awesome, great mix of old tunes and the new stuff, although I'd have liked to have heard more off Ixnay on the Hombre.

But goddamn I forgot how good live music is. Also, judging by the state of the moshpit and people crowdsurfing, I'd say social distancing is pretty much done. Glorious :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I just love that no matter how narrow your interest or specific your requirement, someone will have created an app for it. My daughter asked me to help with her maths homework yesterday (just starting geometry) but she'd left her protractor at school and needed to measure triangles; of course there was an app for that. Angulus

I've now gone off down a maths rabbit hole and am currently refreshing my trig knowledge (that I haven't actively used for decades) via apps.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Crime is on the increase because Dr Who is a female.

Yessir.
Whilst I don't buy that for a second - there is a genuine point here.

If we're replacing all the male "role models" in our media with female ones - ostensibly to give women role-models that they can look up to to help them drive forward their ambitions to help them achieve more - we're robbing boys of what they already had to do it.

Discuss. :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Whilst I don't buy that for a second - there is a genuine point here.

If we're replacing all the male "role models" in our media with female ones - ostensibly to give women role-models that they can look up to to help them drive forward their ambitions to help them achieve more - we're robbing boys of what they already had to do it.

Discuss. :)

I mean, to discuss it, we should probably try removing all our male role models in our media in the first place.

Because that really isn't happening, is it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean, to discuss it, we should probably try removing all our male role models in our media in the first place.

Because that really isn't happening, is it?
If we're going to science the shit out of it - we've already got a model for the removal of all male role models in our media: Women.

Apparently the reason women are not "achieving" like men is that they've "no role models" in the media - so we're replacing male role models with female ones to help women.

Or would you say that women are different to men, so we can't use their "lived experience" and apply that to men?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I've always wondered what's on the opposite scale of being 'woke' I guess this is it.

Crime is on the increase because Dr Who is a female.

Yessir.

There hasn't been a Grand Theft Auto out for a while, so it must be Dr Who's fault.

*She is a shit doctor though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyway. Kids shouldn't need to get role models from TV ffs.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If we're going to science the shit out of it - we've already got a model for the removal of all male role models in our media: Women.

Apparently the reason women are not "achieving" like men is that they've "no role models" in the media - so we're replacing male role models with female ones to help women.

Or would you say that women are different to men, so we can't use their "lived experience" and apply that to men?

It doesn't matter anyway...

The vast majority of young people find their 'non real-life(?)' role models on the internet, mainly social media, where there's probably an equal representation of genders anyway and lots to chose from, who show their hyper realistic lives.

The idea that kids are watching Dr Who shows out of touch the MP is.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Shit or just unlucky to be cast when the scripts and storylines are the worst they've been since the series was reincarnated?

To be fair, the story/script has been shit for years, she neither improved it nor made it any worse but previous doctors at least had some presence to carry it (except Matt Smith, he was terribad too)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It doesn't matter anyway...

The vast majority of young people find their 'non real-life(?)' role models on the internet, mainly social media, where there's probably an equal representation of genders anyway and lots to chose from, who show their hyper realistic lives.

The idea that kids are watching Dr Who shows out of touch the MP is.

Unfortunately this is correct. Kids watch other kids being utterly inane, but both sexes are equally vacuous, so everyone has equally shit role models.

Only adults give a shit about characters, plot and indeed long form content any more so the merits or otherwise of Jolie Whittaker are neither here nor there.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is basically finished. But who takes over? They are a complete shower of wankers. Not a statesman among them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He is basically finished. But who takes over? They are a complete shower of wankers. Not a statesman among them.

The next corrupt twat obv... Mogg would be a fucking disaster for this country, he'll have the poor royally shafted the smug cunt that he is.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I suspect Gove will be in the running and he'd be a bigger clusterfuck than any of them.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Rishi Sunak would be the immediate favourite I expect, closely followed by Gove. I wouldn't be surprised to see that fucking retard Nadine Dorries involved as they keep giving her big roles despite the fact I doubt she can tie her own shoelaces. Sajid Javid normally in the mixer as well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Rishi Kuntnack. He hates the environment, so would be front-runner if the rich decide there needs to be a management change to keep their first choice team in power.

Of course, they won't be too bothered if Starmer wins. He's effectively their boy too after all.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Rishi Sunak would be the immediate favourite I expect, closely followed by Gove. I wouldn't be surprised to see that fucking retard Nadine Dorries involved as they keep giving her big roles despite the fact I doubt she can tie her own shoelaces. Sajid Javid normally in the mixer as well.
Don't rule Liz Truss out, she really thinks she has some sort of Thatcher vibe about her.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is the thing. Boris is playing to the people who voted for him.

If he baits the French - people will go "well why are the French letting migrants come here anyway? Why doesn't France take them all?"

These people don't care if we look like Chavs in front of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom