SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
That was the main reason I bought it, the main heat loss in my terraced house is the front and back external walls. I kind of knew that anyway, but the camera shows they're generally 3-4 degrees colder than interior walls (no cavities on this house). It's a messy job to fix but I can do it myself with 22mm polystyrene-backed plasterboard, so I'll be doing that shortly.

It's interesting how you can see where central heating pipes run, and how it's always the corners of rooms that are coldest (like where two walls and the ceiling meet). Generally though I think I've done a decent job of insulating this house over the years.

The pic shows part of my bedroom, the external wall is obviously colder. The bit bottom right is where a radiator is. Chimney breast on the left I thought would be cold, but it's actually quite warm. Window is single glazed sash and is original to the house, I don't want to replace it.

Which of the FLIR One's did you buy?

SilverHood

FH is my second home

This guy makes Wayne Couzens look like a saint

What an idiot. Lose your job because you think you can scam 90 pence worth of biscuits from your workplaces charity stall. As a police constable, he should have done better.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Because they haven't reported it properly. He wasn't done for having them, it was the way he was using them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because they haven't reported it properly. He wasn't done for having them, it was the way he was using them.
If you've got a door bell and live on a typical street it's impossible to not video people across the view though...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes, but again, if you read various sources, the issue was not the ring doorbell itself, it was the extra ring cameras that he had set up pointing into his neighbour's garden/parking space.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Untitled.jpg

Not entirely sure how anyone can claim his doorbell was recording her house...physics is a thing.

Untitled.png

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just listened to Adele being interviewed on Radio 1 by Gregg James, she is so fucking funny. National treasure imo.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you read the Guardian or a few other articles it is more complicated than the headline title or picture used by the media initially.

Yes I know, which is my point. The ruling wasn't against Ring doorbells (or CCTV in general) but his abuse of it to piss off his neighbour.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's not @Bodhi 's fault he's a Tory.

Probably Labour's fault though.

If you are bringing politics into a joke (As usual, booooooore) Starmer would still be debating whether it's petrol or diesel and whether one of them has a vag, or has the right to have a vag. Because he is as much use as a chocolate tampon.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If you are bringing politics into a joke (As usual, booooooore) Starmer would still be debating whether it's petrol or diesel and whether one of them has a vag, or has the right to have a vag. Because he is as much use as a chocolate tampon.

I guess you're boring then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom