SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Or we could just blame Islamic extremism? Given that it appears he just wanted to murder a politician, and didn't really care which one or which tie he was wearing, it seems a better place to start.

Not Labour/Tories/Dan Hodges/Anonymous Social Media accounts or any of the other random bogeymen we've inserted in the story?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Or we could just blame Islamic extremism? Given that it appears he just wanted to murder a politician, and didn't really care which one or which tie he was wearing, it seems a better place to start.

Not Labour/Tories/Dan Hodges/Anonymous Social Media accounts or any of the other random bogeymen we've inserted in the story?
The blog isn't really blaming anyone, its just calling Dan Hodges & Sarah Vine cunts, because they are.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The blog isn't really blaming anyone, its just calling Dan Hodges & Sarah Vine cunts, because they are.

No doubt they are, but if we are to be truly objective there's been plenty of unpleasant rhetoric coming from the other side (Angela Rayner, John McDonnell, most of the Novara Media crew) so seems a bit strange to point out one side, when the others are just as bad.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Angela Rayner & John McDonnell are not journalists, and no-one has given a shit about Novara for about 5 years.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How to normalise the use of oppressive technology 101:

Easiest way to do this:

1) Tablet at the end of the lunch queue.
2) QR/NFC card for each student. Coded with their name and face.
3) Kids scan when they pick up food.
4) Small piece of integration to figure out what kid owes what and emails the parent saying "Pay".

Facial rec is a long way away from being accepted imho. It'll happen when school violence impacts somebody in the government.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Facial rec is a long way away from being accepted imho. It'll happen when the population is normalised to it - so you introduce it in school where kids aren't able to object to it in any meaningful way, and aren't aware of the horrendous implications - and then, when their parents die off, it'll be ubiquitous and unchallenged everywhere.
FTFY.

Obvs.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I can't be the only one who thinks its fucking stupid that children/parents have to pay for food in school. Just dish it out to everyone ffs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can't be the only one who thinks its fucking stupid that children/parents have to pay for food in school. Just dish it out to everyone ffs.
Meh. Add 1% to parents income tax and ringfence it. Then they can fund shitloads*.

*Edit: If it boiled down to it I might not vote for that, but I can't say for sure. It at least fits with the "polluter pays" principle.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Lunch is provided for everyone here until they turn 18 🤷‍♂️

But undeserving poor yadda yadda grifters that can afford to pay etc etc cervix

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The world is full yet population is aging across Europe, options are kids or massive immigration and education. Im all in favour of second option but it will happen when pigs fly

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The world is full yet population is aging across Europe, options are kids or massive immigration and education.
So either fuck the planet or an unpopular political plaster policy that hurts the countries they leave with brain drain.

Great options!

There is another way of course. One that rebalances the economy away from the environmentally damaging consumptive model that turns workers into wealth generation machines for the mega rich.

But that involves systemic change. And probably revolution, tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh. And didn't we used to have a rule about posting fail links in here :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So either fuck the planet or an unpopular political plaster policy that hurts the countries they leave with brain drain.

Great options!

There is another way of course. One that rebalances the economy away from the environmentally damaging consumptive model that turns workers into wealth generation machines for the mega rich.

But that involves systemic change. And probably revolution, tbh.

Unpopular is putting it mildly, a policy that would attempt to stem millions of years of evolved instinct, not impossible but will be difficult to sell. Either way would fuck the planet tbh. As you said we need an economic rebalance but the current system is very good at maintaining the status quo so it will take something extreme to make it change. All we can do as individuals is work to make things better, and vote for non-morons whenever we get the opportunity

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

This is sad.

I think it's illogical to give a bunch of blokes some guns, hype them up in their job of killing people, send them to a place where the locals are hostile and then expect them not to make mistakes.

Yes, mistakes.

There are definitely cases where individuals should be absolutely be prosecuted for clear cut war crimes.

But generally speaking I think it's down to the people who send young kids off to shoot people to take responsibility.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes, mistakes.
Shooting subnormal IQ kids in the back sort of mistakes?

We need to prosecute soldiers to send the message "if you do bad shit we'll come after you even if you're on dialysis and old, IMO".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lol @Scouse Arrest after Nottinghamshire women report nightclub needle attacks

This place.

I remember the first time I went here when I was at Uni.

Literally had people walking up and down the line advertising their cocaine/MDMA by shouting it like they were at a market.

I can't say this is a surprise.
Difference between willing participation and someone needle-stabbing you though eh?

Wowzers.

I'm glad I don't bother clubbing any more. It was fine when everyone used to get wankered but since sucessive governments have clamped down on underage drinking kids have just transitioned to drugs. Cocaine use has shot through the roof - and coke makes cunts out of everyone.

The way to "police" kids was to let 15 year olds drink in pubs with their granddads in the corner laughing at them - and adults on hand to teach them how to drink. Now they hit 18, can get served and noone can tell them anything.

But it matters not - because they've been coked up since they got a paper round. And in that sort of pill-popping culture I wouldn't be surprised if spiking takes place a bit more.

To be fair though - every time they've dome actual science (blood work) on people (mainly girls) who claim they've been spiked it is nearly never the case - it's just they hit the shots like teenagers/young twentysomethings do and passed out.

"OMGZOR! Spiked!!"

Nah, you just drank too much for a 7 stone 5 foot girl.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Kids today don't take nearly as many drugs as they did 20 years ago.

Gwadien

Difference between willing participation and someone needle-stabbing you though eh?

Wowzers.

I'm glad I don't bother clubbing any more. It was fine when everyone used to get wankered but since sucessive governments have clamped down on underage drinking kids have just transitioned to drugs. Cocaine use has shot through the roof - and coke makes cunts out of everyone.

The way to "police" kids was to let 15 year olds drink in pubs with their granddads in the corner laughing at them - and adults on hand to teach them how to drink. Now they hit 18, can get served and noone can tell them anything.

But it matters not - because they've been coked up since they got a paper round. And in that sort of pill-popping culture I wouldn't be surprised if spiking takes place a bit more.

To be fair though - every time they've dome actual science (blood work) on people (mainly girls) who claim they've been spiked it is nearly never the case - it's just they hit the shots like teenagers/young twentysomethings do and passed out.

"OMGZOR! Spiked!!"

Nah, you just drank too much for a 7 stone 5 foot girl.

I think there's a correlation between the club and dark shit going on though - I guess it's easier to spike someone (with a fucking needle?!) when people are more likely to be off their face.

And that's why I question the rest of your statement; Stealth was the club to go to to get off your face.

I think middle class kids being brought up in cotton wool and unleashed at university do crazy shit, that's always been a thing.

And yeah, maybe you're right about people claiming spiking when they get fucked up, but spiking is still clearly is more of an issue than it ever has been.

Gwadien

I mean it never has been purely based on looks in theory.

But whatever you wanna get offended by next I guess ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom