SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Just putting this here to create outrage.

Couldn't care less.

Edit. I'll tell you the forced diversity that is inducing high speed eye-rolling at the moment; the Argos/Sainsbury's/Habit ads. Black and White Lesbian show; it shouldn't matter, but I do find myself just shaking my head as imagine the production meeting.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
While the intentions are fine, tokenism is getting ridiculous, in everything.

Edit, I blame The Halifax

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, but he did some sketch about being the token black man. Now every advert has one.

georgie

FH is my second home
LOL - did not see that coming, never in a million years did I expect Netflix to double down on protecting Chappelle's artistic freedom. Good on them.

AFAIK the suspension came about after people tried to crash a director level meeting they weren't invited to.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It seems mad to me that they couldn't cut through the wire embedded in a tyre but could hacksaw a pair of antlers off with minimal fuss but I'm sure they did what they could.

There was a story the other day about how the Police here shot a rare white deer or something.

I questioned that surely you could have tranq'd it with as much effort?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
AFAIK the suspension came about after people tried to crash a director level meeting they weren't invited to.

Aye, something a long those lines.. I don't think its a coincidence that they were also critics of Chappelle though.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Game of Thrones was no where near as bad the second time around. Suppose it helps when you've already been disappointed!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I bought a flir camera for my phone. Interesting what you can determine with IR. For example, one of the four power regulators on the board appears to be dead. The computer is still working. Two of the seven ROM chips are dead (I knew that which is why the CPU is running on a special board to bypass ROM and RAM). Most of the dead RAM chips I removed from the board, you can see the four remaining ones.

Attachments

• FLIR_20211012_081529.jpg
    FLIR_20211012_081529.jpg
    787.1 KB · Views: 6
  • FLIR_20211012_052003.jpg
    FLIR_20211012_052003.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • FLIR_20211012_051941.jpg
    FLIR_20211012_051941.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
FH and about a million websites went offline for like 15m.

Question:

Is "Unisex" now an offensive term?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Someone will get upset about it, I'm sure.

Also, they've added letters, it's now LGBTQIA, make sure you get that right.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I bought a flir camera for my phone. Interesting what you can determine with IR. For example, one of the four power regulators on the board appears to be dead. The computer is still working. Two of the seven ROM chips are dead (I knew that which is why the CPU is running on a special board to bypass ROM and RAM). Most of the dead RAM chips I removed from the board, you can see the four remaining ones.

All I see is a haunted house

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
FH and about a million websites went offline for like 15m.

Question:

Is "Unisex" now an offensive term?
OVH did some "no impact expected" scheduled maintenance which seemed to go wrong and ended up with them going offline.

Embattle

FH is my second home

I did wonder whether to get one myself, for looking at possible heat loss etc.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That was the main reason I bought it, the main heat loss in my terraced house is the front and back external walls. I kind of knew that anyway, but the camera shows they're generally 3-4 degrees colder than interior walls (no cavities on this house). It's a messy job to fix but I can do it myself with 22mm polystyrene-backed plasterboard, so I'll be doing that shortly.

It's interesting how you can see where central heating pipes run, and how it's always the corners of rooms that are coldest (like where two walls and the ceiling meet). Generally though I think I've done a decent job of insulating this house over the years.

The pic shows part of my bedroom, the external wall is obviously colder. The bit bottom right is where a radiator is. Chimney breast on the left I thought would be cold, but it's actually quite warm. Window is single glazed sash and is original to the house, I don't want to replace it.

Attachments

• FLIR_20211012_020221.jpg
    FLIR_20211012_020221.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But seriously tho. American cancer sprinkles ;)

What are sprinkles btw?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What are sprinkles btw?
Little sugary bits you "sprinkle" on icing eg:

hundrets%20and%20thousands.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom