SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
He's not the only one to think that. I have my own that always seem to surprise people:

The Royle Family - could never see the appeal, I never once laughed.

Seinfeld - hated it. terribly unfunny.

It's a Wonderful Life - never understood what's so wonderful about that film.

Shawshank Redemption - it's okay but the best film ever? seriously?!

Agreed with all expect the Royle Family, which I love. It's funny, my Dad and I love all the same comedies, and the Royle Family is the only one we don't agree on.

Seinfeld is awful.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
He's not the only one to think that. I have my own that always seem to surprise people:

The Royle Family - could never see the appeal, I never once laughed.

Seinfeld - hated it. terribly unfunny.

It's a Wonderful Life - never understood what's so wonderful about that film.

Shawshank Redemption - it's okay but the best film ever? seriously?!

Agreed on Shawshank - it's good, but can hardly be called the best film ever considering Die Hard exists.

Seinfeld - thought it was amusing but not laugh out loud funny if that makes sense.

Never seen It's a Wonderful Life, and only limited amounts of Royle Family.

Mine would be that Parks and Recreation is a far better US version of The Office than the US version of The Office was.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife's school broke up today. An absolute stack of wine and chocolate.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Mine would be that Parks and Recreation is a far better US version of The Office than the US version of The Office was.

I see where you're coming from. I loved the US office as a show in its own right though. After the first season at least.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I see where you're coming from. I loved the US office as a show in its own right though. After the first season at least.
I only just made it through the first season of The Office US but it got better and better after that, as it figured out it's own identity and introduced its own material (and stopped trying to scene-for-scene recreate the UK version).
Parks and Rec is just a brilliant show, obviously inspired by the mockumentary format of The Office but more polished I think and with more memorable characters. I noticed the other day that it's just been released as a Blu-ray boxset as well...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Parks and Rec is just a brilliant show, obviously inspired by the mockumentary format of The Office but more polished I think and with more memorable characters. I noticed the other day that it's just been released as a Blu-ray boxset as well...

P&R is the same team that made The Office as well. I'm sure i've read that it was originally meant to be a spin off of The Office.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Enjoyed Parks and Rec a lot, then stopped watching it all of a sudden...and never had the urge to go back to it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Getting into Rosé because I'm a middle class homeowner now. My female friends call it Summer water. Can anyone recommend something nice and dry?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Getting into Rosé because I'm a middle class homeowner now. My female friends call it Summer water. Can anyone recommend something nice and dry?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

I drank it in my teens, can't stand the stuff now, but generally I follow any rule with wine, get new world, Ignore the French stuff, the bargain stuff is dreadful and the £20 a bottle stuff is the same standard as £5-£10 new world stuff. If buying Rose for the mother in law I tend to go for South African.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom