SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They get complaints from @Gwadien and the anti free speech / professionally offended brigade and they're legally obliged to do something about it.

You cheap lousy faggot you
Breaking: Disney renames Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs to Snow Person and the 7 friends or some fucking bollocks.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Wow.

People still listen to Radio 1?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not that I know of, it always comes accross as oldies trying to be down with the kids, who are all on Spotify anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Breaking: Disney renames Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs to Snow Person and the 7 friends or some fucking bollocks.

More like Snow Person and the 7 Office Jet Pro Printers 5000 Helicopter Toast Goldfish

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is offended-ness caused by autism?
What does that mean? I would say you are less likely to give a damn about everyone else and not be offended by things if you are on the spectrum. Source : 4u years of living on the spectrum.

also i dislike people using autism as the playground insult that gay was in the 80’s.

the days of running around calling people gay lord and such lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think a lot of people are on the spectrum to a varying degree, often without really knowing about it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
What does that mean? I would say you are less likely to give a damn about everyone else and not be offended by things if you are on the spectrum. Source : 4u years of living on the spectrum.

also i dislike people using autism as the playground insult that gay was in the 80’s.

Gay Lord? Yes we used that one, never used to use Autism.

Sure you don't mean spastics?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

I’m sorry. Did a drunk thing but just wrote nonsens mate.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Normally those who call people out for being on the spectrum have actually no idea what autism is and that being on the spectrum is not necessarily a bad thing. I have no idea why it has become the newest form of insult in the group with spastic, scopy etc etc

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
@Scouse, ignore @Gwadien - Only old people use FOTM these days.

It's actually "It's meta" :|

" In the world of gaming, meta is used in two ways. Meta can be used as an acronym for “most effective tactics available,” and calling something “meta” means that it's an effective way to achieve the goal of the game, whether it's to beat other players or beat the game itself "

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom