SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ive posted Time magazines website.

I mean youve got bigger problems with your own reasoning if that bolloks to you.

No, I mean you're a delusional, paranoid idiot.

Bill Gates, new world order. lol

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm personally hoping that these vaccines have nanobots in them which track where we are at all time...

I've got my phone on me at all times, so no real difference.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hes their main donator and heavily involved, if not the driving force behind it.
So mentioning his name in an article about it is conspiracy theory thesedays I guess.

Maybe take a look at its agenda, big reset is not some tin hat invention.
Its a way to re imagine capitalism and the world order...thats its actually mission.

For me to suggest its looking very woke from the off is an observation thats hard to deny

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It's not an agenda ffs. It's no grand scheme to undermine society.

They are trying to find ways to better society. It's just ideas on how we could improve society.

You're making it something it isn't

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its a way to re imagine capitalism and the world order...thats its actually mission.
Yes. It needs amending as it's broken. It's a proposal to change some ways of working. That's a normal way of doing things.

Thatcher and Regan made *massive* changes to the rules in the 1980's. This is just another proposal to change to fix another set of problems we now see.

Stakeholder capitalism. Seems sensible.

What's your specific objection?

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Half the people on the internet are below average.
I've started crocheting.
I spent more time on my bike (Zwift, it's cold, dark and wet) then I do playing video games.
MY Ebay suggestions are bike parts and wool.

I feel better now that's of my chest :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I spent more time on my bike (Zwift, it's cold, dark and wet) then I do playing video games.

Do you have a proper trainer? Do you take the rear wheel off your bike and stick that in it? I don't know whether I'd bother unless I could gamify my riding - but even then, all I really need to do is put my lights on my helmet and get out - I've got it all on my doorstep.

Still. Interesting.

Wool? Merino base layers? :)

Job

It's not an agenda ffs. It's no grand scheme to undermine society.

They are trying to find ways to better society. It's just ideas on how we could improve society.

You're making it something it isn't
I posted its a way to re imagine capitalism and you replied .
'Its not an agenda to undermine society, 'and someone liked your comment.

Do you just make shit up when you see my name, based on what you inagine people who arent like you think.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I posted its a way to re imagine capitalism and you replied .
'Its not an agenda to undermine society, 'and someone liked your comment.

Do you just make shit up when you see my name, based on what you inagine people who arent like you think.

You also said new world order.

Do you seriously believe that Bill Gates is behind some population balancing cullings?

I mean.

really?

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Do you have a proper trainer? Do you take the rear wheel off your bike and stick that in it? I don't know whether I'd bother unless I could gamify my riding - but even then, all I really need to do is put my lights on my helmet and get out - I've got it all on my doorstep.

Still. Interesting.

Wool? Merino base layers? :)

I have a Bkool Pro 2 with Elite Sterzo Smart, wheel on but does 20% inclines. Set to 100% in Zwift so it's fairly accurate and I can steer to some extent. Zwift have recently (this year) added it's first single track bike trail, its quiet good.

I do try to get out at weekends, but mostly cyclo-x bike this time of year. I miss the road bike :)

Hmm crochet my own base layers. That's an idea.

Job

You also said new world order.

Do you seriously believe that Bill Gates is behind some population balancing cullings?

I mean.

really?
I think we can take it as read that the endgame for this reset will require a new world order.
Thats not conspiracy, its something that has happened and will probably happen many more times.

Its hardly a cry for a status quo

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think we can take it as read that the endgame for this reset will require a new world order.
Thats not conspiracy, its something that has happened and will probably happen many more times.

Define New World Order please. Is it the sort of New World Order change that Regan and Thatcher brought in? If so, you just need to take more care with your words, because New World Order means something.

If it's just "redefines capitalism" - then fine. No problems. But if you took the time to answer the actual question I posed maybe you could skip receiving a lot of shit off people:

Yes. It needs amending as it's broken. It's a proposal to change some ways of working. That's a normal way of doing things.

Thatcher and Regan made *massive* changes to the rules in the 1980's. This is just another proposal to change to fix another set of problems we now see.

Stakeholder capitalism. Seems sensible.

What's your specific objection?

So @Job. What's your specific objection? Or are you actually happy that they are trying to fix some problems?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Got anything to evidence your claims? @Job

Last edited:

Job

Im not sure if youre asking me to back up my claim that the world order has changed in history, so I'll presume you mean the outcome of the great reset plan.
Just ditching fossil fuels alone would result in a new world order.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Im not sure if youre asking me to back up my claim that the world order has changed in history, so I'll presume you mean the outcome of the great reset plan.

What is the New World Order though?

That's what you need to explain. Is it bin laden and Biden meeting in a forest?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

You've dropped simple punctuation, have you now dropped quoting too? Are you some sort of paranoid art movement or something?

Make sense man!

dysfunction

FH is my second home

So why were you getting your knickers in a twist if the things they are having ideas about are good for the planet and for the general population?
Because ditching fossil fuels is a good idea really unless you like polluting the world?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So why were you getting your knickers in a twist if the things they are having ideas about are good for the planet and for the general population?
Because ditching fossil fuels is a good idea really unless you like polluting the world?

Because... Bill Gates wants to use solar power to put chips in our brains and s3xx0r our children in the basement of pizza restaurants using a wind turbine, something something illumaniti lizard people.

Job

When it comes to imagining things I think and say, could you be a little more inventive, brain chips and wind turbine pedof...oh hang, thats pretty inventive.

I dont have a problem with new greener tech..except it rarely does what it says on the box, the problem is it attracts an agenda and a quick browse through the website confirms that its a virtue signalling hub, we can do the tech, but its not going to work if its no more than a cover for a political and ideological push to support the 'right' people having all the control.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
When it comes to imagining things I think and say, could you be a little more inventive, brain chips and wind turbine pedof...oh hang, thats pretty inventive.

I dont have a problem with new greener tech..except it rarely does what it says on the box, the problem is it attracts an agenda and a quick browse through the website confirms that its a virtue signalling hub, we can do the tech, but its not going to work if its no more than a cover for a political and ideological push to support the 'right' people having all the control.

So what exactly brings you to conclude that it's "a cover for a political and ideological push to support the 'right' people having all the control"?
And who are these "right" people you refer to?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You do this every time you get asked for specifics @Job. - you start waffling and refusing to answer questions.

So. Two questions. Please answer them directly, they've been asked three times now:
Define New World Order please. Is it the sort of New World Order change that Regan and Thatcher brought in? ...

If it's just "redefines capitalism" - then fine. No problems
and
What's your specific objection? Or are you actually happy that they are trying to fix some problems?

...come on. No waffle. The ask is very clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom