Dumpster Fire of The South
Hey, if we can get BoJo to help he'll have successfully:

- Killed thousands from a virus.
- Fucked us out of the EU
- Assisted in another war.

Potential 3/3 right there.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What the fuck is NZ going to do now, theyre disconnected from the world.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh so it wasn't difficult it was fun?

Make your mind up :)
It wasnt difficult when i was at school. Until 1989.
music was good and all. would have to have what i know now. Cause school was a pain with bullys. But the actual society was nicer.

my work history didnt really start till 1990

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What the fuck is NZ going to do now, theyre disconnected from the world.

Why, because they haven't voted in a right wing populist egotistical pathological liar?

I bet the most googled thing of 2020 is gonna be 'how can I move to New Zealand'

Job

Why, because they haven't voted in a right wing populist egotistical pathological liar?

I bet the most googled thing of 2020 is gonna be 'how can I move to New Zealand'
No one has been exposed to it, they'll have to quarantine for ever.

Gwadien

No one has been exposed to it, they'll have to quarantine for ever.

Exposed to what? The cancer of national populism? yeah.

NZ has always been a great country for everything I consider important - one of the first countries to allow women to vote, got the native people's involved in their political system very early and that culture is an integral part of the over all culture of New Zealand.

I'm glad that New Zealand is immune to Murdoch brainwashing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's growing on me. Must be the sugar content!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Americans just don't get our humour
On global chat on FoE

Apostle Steve: Why don't you go and polish your bush?
Lamp: I'd get a slap and a black-eye if I said that to my Mrs

OK not the greatest joke in the world, but I was thinking on my feet, and it deserves a polite "lol" at the least
Nothing
:rolleyes:

(A bush is one of many city decorations. Polishing (or motivating) doubles city item bonuses)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm uncomfortable that to increase conviction rates the fix is to ignore evidence.

If somebody has been sending you sexy texts then that establishes a pattern that describes the state of interaction between two people.

Without it you could simply say "nope - there was nothing sexual between us ever" and rely on that evidence being discounted.

Gwadien

I'm uncomfortable that to increase conviction rates the fix is to ignore evidence.

If somebody has been sending you sexy texts then that establishes a pattern that describes the state of interaction between two people.

Without it you could simply say "nope - there was nothing sexual between us ever" and rely on that evidence being discounted.

Equally, I'm concerned that people are giving a murderer a free pass because he subdued that terrorist during the London Bridge attacks.

Im sure if you replaced murderer with paedophile people wouldn't be so eager to have him released.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The guy has very nearly served his time and has taken part in numerous rehabilitation programs. Wasn't he a case in point, that rehabilitation can work, anyway? Which is why he was there in the first place?

Anyway, he isn't being released, yet, his parole hearing might be brought forward to June next year, which might end up with him being released a bit early...he was sentenced to 17 years, in 2005, 15 years ago.

The queen might well issue him a pardon and I see no reason not to, he put himself in danger and he saved who knows how many lives. People can be rehabilitated and there is zero value in keeping them behind bars.

Job

I m only interested in what the victims relatives think.
Everyone elses input is irrelevent, they should have the final say, we need to reel back morality and justice back from fucking liberal pressure groups.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I guess you will have to read one of the numerous articles on it then, rather than the headlines and whatever some angryredman has vomited onto twitter.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So...er...where do people stream from these days? Way out of the loop and finding more and more stuff on more and more different services, I draw the line after paying for Netflix, Prime and Disney.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So...er...where do people stream from these days? Way out of the loop and finding more and more stuff on more and more different services, I draw the line after paying for Netflix, Prime and Disney.

We were talking about it in the New Season thread the other day.

Personally;
Netflix- barely use it but the family do.
Prime. I use it more than the rest of the family, but I probably wouldn't pay for it if I didn't order lots of stuff from Amazon (Prime delivery is v useful in Ireland, but Brexit may fuck it up completely)
Sky. Still worth it for me for Sky Atlantic and F1, and Sky Q is actually brilliant.
Apple TV- have a free sub, watch Long Way Up. Rest of it is a waste of time.
Disney+ cancelled. Will get back in when the original content starts to come back.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
We were talking about it in the New Season thread the other day.

Personally;
Netflix- barely use it but the family do.
Prime. I use it more than the rest of the family, but I probably wouldn't pay for it if I didn't order lots of stuff from Amazon (Prime delivery is v useful in Ireland, but Brexit may fuck it up completely)
Sky. Still worth it for me for Sky Atlantic and F1, and Sky Q is actually brilliant.
Apple TV- have a free sub, watch Long Way Up. Rest of it is a waste of time.
Disney+ cancelled. Will get back in when the original content starts to come back.

No, :) . I mean nefarious sorts of places.

Gwadien

The guy has very nearly served his time and has taken part in numerous rehabilitation programs. Wasn't he a case in point, that rehabilitation can work, anyway? Which is why he was there in the first place?

Anyway, he isn't being released, yet, his parole hearing might be brought forward to June next year, which might end up with him being released a bit early...he was sentenced to 17 years, in 2005, 15 years ago.

The queen might well issue him a pardon and I see no reason not to, he put himself in danger and he saved who knows how many lives. People can be rehabilitated and there is zero value in keeping them behind bars.

I just find it odd we live in a climate where people are wanting to hang paedophiles and then we want to pardon a murderer.

It's like reality TV justice, it's weird.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

Please tell me you're not serious! It doesn't matter what was said between the victim and the rapist, if the the victim doesn't give consent then it's rape, pure and simple.

Allowing any texts or pictures sent to be used as evidence of "A pattern of interaction between them" is essentially the same as this court case.

Pure victim blaming and probaby the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen you post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom