SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I dunno, Elon Musk might ask you a few questions :)

Anyway, I would rather recreationally abuse weed than I would alcohol!

And I did abuse alcohol, a couple of years ago (funnily enough when I quit FH, take from that what you will) I essentially drank most nights and didn't really see a problem, lockdown somehow brought me into focus, I was drinking too much and too often. I could sink 3 bottles of wine a night and did, most nights, I think my personal best was 5 bottles of wine in 10 hours...not something to be proud of. I didn't get an urge to drink, like you would imagine an alcoholic, I was fine during the day, I just drank in the evening...I guess that's high functioning alcholism. I didn't even gain any pleasure from drinking, it was just something I did while gaming or watching a film.

I do still drink sometimes but only if I go to the pub or we have a fancy meal and even then it's only while eating, I would struggle to finish a bottle of wine these days. That's not because I am too drunk, it's just that being drunk does nothing for me, it never really has.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have an issue with chrome (ugh yeah I know, chrome).

So when I used to search for stuff I used to get the result pages like below which were nicely useful, with a bio on the right and 'top stories' on the top etc, I like it, m'kay?

View attachment 42787

However, I've done *something* where the page is now different and usually comes up with bullshit advertisement links at the top of the page.

View attachment 42788

I've done a malware search but with no luck.

Any ideas?

Edit - you may notice on the first screenshot that the page is still loading - so that page does load up but flicks over to the second screenshot after a second.
You've adblocked part of the page. There's a 2 counter on ABP on the second screenshot and nothing on the first.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dunno, Elon Musk might ask you a few questions :)

Anyway, I would rather recreationally abuse weed than I would alcohol!

And I did abuse alcohol, a couple of years ago (funnily enough when I quit FH, take from that what you will) I essentially drank most nights and didn't really see a problem, lockdown somehow brought me into focus, I was drinking too much and too often. I could sink 3 bottles of wine a night and did, most nights, I think my personal best was 5 bottles of wine in 10 hours...not something to be proud of. I didn't get an urge to drink, like you would imagine an alcoholic, I was fine during the day, I just drank in the evening...I guess that's high functioning alcholism. I didn't even gain any pleasure from drinking, it was just something I did while gaming or watching a film.

I do still drink sometimes but only if I go to the pub or we have a fancy meal and even then it's only while eating, I would struggle to finish a bottle of wine these days. That's not because I am too drunk, it's just that being drunk does nothing for me, it never really has.
Good job that man :)

I think Elon's all talk and no trouser btw. It's all about projecting a cool image with him, like a lot of leaders.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Amazon Prime Day seems to usually be an excuse to get rid of shit stock but I've picked up a couple of Samsung T7 external USB Type C SSDs today. I got 40% off in France but you get ~20% off in the UK too. Expires in ~6 hours.
Yup bought one of them as well, arrives tomorrow.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell, I have only been granted Security Clearance. Who would have thought? :)

Had to dig up so much information including all driving offences (except speeding) so had to think back to when I was 17 and got issued a CD10, they wanted to know the court, HAHAHAHA. Fucked if I know. Told them which Police station started the process and left it at that.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My mate was a serial weed freak.
Bongs all over his house, always the guy at a party with a big bag and all the gear to go with it.
He now works in the States as a senior manager for Rolls Royce.

Oh hang on...his dads a senior manager for Rolls Royce in the UK , no surprises there.

But on the other foot another friend of a friend got a job at LV insurance because his dad was on the board, got sacked in the first month for smoking weed in the disabled toilets.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Fucking hell, I have only been granted Security Clearance. Who would have thought? :)

Had to dig up so much information including all driving offences (except speeding) so had to think back to when I was 17 and got issued a CD10, they wanted to know the court, HAHAHAHA. Fucked if I know. Told them which Police station started the process and left it at that.
I gotta get that done again. Mine ran out a few years ago

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When private profit making companies take unilateral decisions in an attempt to force regulators take decisions it shows how fucked the global regulatory systems are.

but then, the fact the uk still allows trawler fishing, period (never mind in our protected zones) makes a first-world mockery of everything :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
When private profit making companies take unilateral decisions in an attempt to force regulators take decisions it shows how fucked the global regulatory systems are.

but then, the fact the uk still allows trawler fishing, period (never mind in our protected zones) makes a first-world mockery of everything :(
Trawler fishing is the worst. Destroys everything on the sea bed

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not quite accurate... they knew it was flaky as fuck, so they set about burning out the detonator but got well out of the area beforehand... it wasn't as risky as your version sounds...

My version was just the text from the video :p

Job

Time to update that joke.

The most dangerous areas for cars
These are the UK towns and cities outside of London that have the most car crime (per 1,000 vehicles):

Manchester, with 9,037 total number of car crimes and overall score of 50.66Nottingham, with 3,314 total number of car crimes and overall score of 29.51Bradford, with 6,487 total number of car crimes and overall score of 27.59Wolverhampton, with 3,440 total number of car crimes and overall score of 27.07Northampton, with 3,464 total number of car crimes and overall score of 25.97

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

These are the UK towns and cities outside of London that have the most car crime (per 1,000 vehicles):

Manchester, with 9,037 total number of car crimes and overall score of 50.66Nottingham, with 3,314 total number of car crimes and overall score of 29.51Bradford, with 6,487 total number of car crimes and overall score of 27.59Wolverhampton, with 3,440 total number of car crimes and overall score of 27.07Northampton, with 3,464 total number of car crimes and overall score of 25.97

What are you saying?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

No cars left to steal in Liverpool.

Job

All been stolen by cockneys and Mancs it would seem.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom