SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Please Job - answer the questions, as asked, very clearly:

A) Should murder suspects not be immediately arrested in case they turn out to be actual murderers who may try to flee justice?

B) If not - how should it be handled instead?
This is what you always do, a make some related argument that wasn't the point of the post and do those fucknut bullet points for subjects non connected.
I was talking about computer says no, not should suspects be arrested...well duh, yes they should , but they should be released when they have proven alibis regardless of contradiction by software.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
should suspects be arrested...well duh, yes they should , but they should be released when they have proven alibis regardless of contradiction by software
Once their alibi was proven, regardless of contradiction by software, they were released.

So. Non-problem.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Omg lets point out one article on the beeb about some cunt and then apply it to everyone else.

Omg, moral panic.

Omg, end of the world.

Omg kids have no respect these days.

Kids? He graduated 17 years ago! Hopefully this frivolous bullshit will get thrown out of court.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
23755658_920152644806186_237591393841214326_n.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, but it was kind of obvious where Moriath was going with this.
I said nothing about kids. Its just society in general. People cant fall over without looking for someone to blame. Now he is blaming his own misfortune on others.

Its not kids its all ages. Stop insinuating things i didnt say. Or just start writing for the daily mail @Gwadien

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I said nothing about kids. Its just society in general. People cant fall over without looking for someone to blame. Now he is blaming his own misfortune on others.

Its not kids its all ages. Stop insinuating things i didnt say. Or just start writing for the daily mail @Gwadien

It's the whole 'the world isn't as good as it was when i were a kid' bullshit which is totally bullshit.

Daily mail comment whilst you're posting pretty much daily mail articles lel.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How long before everyone in Zimbabwe is attacking each other with machetes?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, but it was kind of obvious where Moriath was going with this.

It might well be for someone obsessed with whataboutery. But for anyone normal its clearly a story about a chancer that fucked his degee...17 years ago...that thinks he can make a quick quid, or million.

At no point did @Moriath say or imply anything like you accuse him of.

This whole leaping on the high horse after accusing people of saying things they clearly didnt is getting old, you are supposed to be a professional with a degree ffs, act like one.

OMG daily mail reader omg is the most stupid insult when levelled at someone who clearly doesn't read the Mail. Get more creative.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
£199 for a copy of Win10 Pro.

Anyone know a cheap place to buy it? Google brings up a shitload for £20-£25 but there's no way in hell they're legit.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Denise Royle: Dad, stop fiddling with yourself.

Jim Royle: I'm not fiddling with myself, I paid a quid for these underpants. I've got 50 pence worth stuck up my arse.

Barbara Royle: She's right. If you're not picking you're arse, you're picking you're teeth.

Jim Royle: I'll pick what I want in me own house and when she gets her own house she can pick what she likes - her nose, her arse, her teeth.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It might well be for someone obsessed with whataboutery. But for anyone normal its clearly a story about a chancer that fucked his degee...17 years ago...that thinks he can make a quick quid, or million.

At no point did @Moriath say or imply anything like you accuse him of.

This whole leaping on the high horse after accusing people of saying things they clearly didnt is getting old, you are supposed to be a professional with a degree ffs, act like one.

OMG daily mail reader omg is the most stupid insult when levelled at someone who clearly doesn't read the Mail. Get more creative.

He didn’t “fuck his degree” he got a 2i from Oxford, which is worth a masters degree from a decent university anywhere else. He “fucked his life” - his degree was fine.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
£199 for a copy of Win10 Pro.

Anyone know a cheap place to buy it? Google brings up a shitload for £20-£25 but there's no way in hell they're legit.

Seriously? I paid £19 for my Win10 Pro key. Was on kinguin.net. £199 is a proper rip off.

Edit: href links not doable anymore? £23 Windows 10 Pro OEM Key | Buy on Kinguin It's OEM but since when does that matter?

Last edited:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
A key like that probably comes from a version pre-installed (but not registered) on a laptop or something, yes?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That's how it goes. I script stuff for myself all the time. Sort of like writing short bits to add into conversations. Works wonders.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had to check to see if subs had been turned off for a minute there.

Pay your way, gypos.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
My news feed frontpage seems to be entirely populated with articles about the recent Victoria Secret show and lots of nice pictures from it to boot. I'm fairly sure I haven't clicked any risky links at work so I can only assume the Google AI just wants to cheer me up on a dark, boring, cold day in the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom