SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Oh I don't care about that ridiculous little muppet but 6 posters on this page who wont put in £10 to help Deebs out.
Yeah, he's an old grandad now and needs it to fund his Farleys Rusk habit

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its ~£125 everywhere else legit, found after about 5 seconds of googling.

The £200 ones are for those who can't internet.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah, he's an old grandad now and needs it to fund his Farleys Rusk habit
I fucking love Farley's Rusks. Best ever snack and now I have the perfect excuse to scoff on them. "Testing them out for him"

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I would rather rip my eyeballs out than give Microsoft the steam off my shit.

Years of cracked XP, now using this abortion of Win10 cos its on the wifes PC..when I say on...I mean infesting.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Years of cracked XP, now using this abortion of Win10 cos its on the wifes PC..when I say on...I mean infesting.
Much like the earth feels being infested by you? :p

georgie

FH is my second home
That's OEM @Tom - I'd want a retail version so I could take it from PC to PC...

As above, but at £25 that's *got* to be dodgy...

I've used one from Kinguin and activated it via telephone. There's no doubt it's a grey area but it worked fine.

As for a retail version that you can take from PC to PC you should probably look into that a bit more.
When you activate a copy of windows it's locked to your motherboard. I think there's a way of deactivating to migrate the license or you can lock it to a microsoft account which you can move around afaik.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Just done a clean install. Things are running fantastically. Boots in about 3 seconds, silky smooth, got loadsa programs and browser tabs open, Plex is rebuilding it's entire database, Steam is downloading Doom, I'm playing the start of Destiny 2 on ultra-everything and it hasn't skipped a frame - in fact my CPU is running about 25%.

What's not to love? Get a proper PC instead of trying to run a modern OS on some PoS that you had a pirate copy of windows xp on fifteen years ago.

Job

no my XP machine is high spec and fecking flies along...cos its XP
The wifes is lowers spec, but its the constant fucking disk trolling by Win10 that slows it down.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Complaining about something you haven't paid for. Typical Daily Mail reader.

Job

Im not complaining about XP which I stole, I'm complaining about Win10, which I paid for.
Cos the wifes PC has a last century 1TB 5600rpm clunker, I can hear Win10 whipping it constantly, I have to go into task manager and stop, telemetry, cortona, office installer, windows module installer, various SVC hosts that strangely run up to 50% CPU, they all randomly start and between them take the disk and CPU to 99% with one Chrome open, close them all down and its 20%.
Microsoft are using your PC as their own personal data collection unit, update fucking everything without your permission and you don't notice cos your SSD keeps it to itself.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're demonstrably a dick:
I'm complaining about Win10, which I paid for.
Cos the wifes PC has a last century 1TB 5600rpm clunker,

And people have repeatedly said this:
Get a proper PC instead of trying to run a modern OS on some PoS

Quit whining about a perfectly good OS. It's fucking YOU you cheapskate.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
That looks dodgy af. A direct download from MS is $199. An OEM key that they recommend using the phone activation to activate and at a 10th of the prize?

I don't know what to tell you. I got mine from there, works fine, activated instantly online and cost me £19. I've got the majority of my game keys from Kinguin because it's cheaper than Steam/Uplay/Origin etc and never had any issues. The site is genuine and they actively police their sellers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

There is a reason Greenland/iceland is on there as they are the best places in the world to do it, geothermal electricity production and its fucking cold. Low population means the numbers skew easily.

Africa, not sure of the logic there, maybe they use so little electricity, nothing to heat, low levels of lighting requirements etc, no idea. Which means even a small amount of bitcoin mining causes the figures to skew heavily.

But yeah, the world hardly needs electricity reliant forms of wealth generation.

Job

Dead language anyway.

Thats me off celebrity jungle

Job

They might, could, main language of climate science..if..could..possibly..high chance..up to..less than...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Having an american wife has its benefits once a year i get a lovelyroast dinner on the fourth thursday of november :)

Pigs in blankets and all. Yummy

Job

Electric MTB lives, two wheel drive and weighs a fucking ton.
Will post picks when I've tidied up the rats nest wiring.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Don't you have an Android Phone?

See that sounds bad, we don't want the climate getting too cold now do we? Cold kills the old and the ill, cold is bad.

This is why my deep fat fryer is powered by petrol.

I must admit, I am enjoying not needing a coat yet this year. Just a T-shirt so far.

Hopefully I will just need a fleece by Xmas then start looking forward to light camping season starting again in early March.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I had an xmas dinn

That's what happens when its all German cars at a junction, everyone goes, nobody indicates and its chaos.
I see one guy flashing his lights furiously, probably as an indication that he feels he has right of way, though. Surely that must count for something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom