SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
Moderator
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 1997
Messages
9,077,792
Were supporting man utd? When did I stop? As for supporting woolworths, what?

Lay off the red wine.
You worked at Woolworths and supported Man United (Man Unitshit for the believers). Am I missing something?
 

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
18,934
That videos fake as they come, friend of mine does the same shit ¬_¬ its never alight when he drinks it.

what the fuck am I on about? just realised what i've said there ¬_¬ meant to say its not sambuca when he drinks it.
 

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
18,934
*WARNING GRAPHIC*

*WARNING GRAPHIC*

Malaysian mother... utterly shocking, why do people have children only to treat them like this? she's in jail now thankfully, no idea if the kid is ok tho ;/ hope he/she is.
 

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
9,640
I know it is just graphic, but seeing those testicles getting evaporated...it just brings pain to my heart.
 

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
5,495
animated-gifs-24-07.gif
​
1267709056_bunny.gif
​
DGBwhichone.gif
​
gifki_09.gif
​
funny-animated-gifs_12.gif
​
funny_gif_selection_11.gif
​
KOY7H.gif
​
FGniceshot.gif
​
4gow82.gif
​
oh-wow.gif
​
ik7WB0.gif
​
tumblr_kztatm90Eb1qzekdio1_500.gif
​
explode-crotch-fail.gif
​
boom-ballshot-animated.gif
​
epic-fail-fail-nation-ikeas-revenge-fail.gif
​
iii.gif
​
YuXDS.gif
​
skate.gif
​
FGdrunkappears.gif
​
FGTakeAHint.gif
​
150gifslik2.gif
​
1267053335_funny_gif_3.gif
​
011.gif
​
uuu.gif
​
epic-fail-holiday-photos-fireworks-fail.gif
​
1267053166_8590.gif
​
2qwpmrp.gif
​
 

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
5,495
​
v8tfn.gif
​
CPiQv.gif
​
flipping-win.gif
​
mortar_fail.gif%3Fw%3D395%26h%3D298
​
cinematography-gifs-8.gif
​
tetris.gif
​
gifki_01.gif
​
post-19382-1262372260.gif
​
1942cow-on-bull-animated-gif.gif
​
gif_1.gif
​
FGbottleflame.gif
​
cefdb6d1-b80f-4eb5-9e46-351bc930ff9e.gif
​
harasgninnips.gif
​
uvta2.gif
​
proriderp1.gif
​
imagesparkour-or-butter.gif
​
reallifeimatransfomerp1.gif
​
tumblr_m0ilfyqaXx1qdlh1io1_400.gif
​
TheCreep-1.gif
​
1557_27e6.gif
​
boxguy.gif
​
breakdancingninjagarbagemanp1.gif
​
tumblr_liqmnsAw701qcwmn8o1_500.gif
​
tumblr_lk82o89vSG1qe0eclo1_r7_500.gif
​
cinematography-gifs-10.gif
​
tumblr_le2higH6rF1qf8g8so1_500.gif
 

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
6,503

Just had a look at their Facebook page, to find this update:

"This is MVBs housemate - he just got rushed to hospital having attempted 2 pints of Absinthe, please anybody thinking about copying him think again, it is stupid and dangerous and not worth it. Please pray for him. I'll keep you updated." 2 hours ago.
 

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
18,934
or he just throws it all up straight after

Going off the reply Billargh posted I don't think he does throw it up, silly twat that he is :p won't be long before he turns into Michael Flatline doing the Liverdance.

Just had a look at their Facebook page, to find this update:

"This is MVBs housemate - he just got rushed to hospital having attempted 2 pints of Absinthe, please anybody thinking about copying him think again, it is stupid and dangerous and not worth it. Please pray for him. I'll keep you updated." 2 hours ago.

No sympathy for the guy, entertaining people is one thing this was just pure ego driven and stupid at that. I especially have no sympathy for him because sooner or later his liver will give out and he'll be on the transplant list... and in all honestly he is the last person on earth that should qualify for taking a liver away from someone that deserves it more.
 

Nate

FH is my second home
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
7,454
Just had a look at their Facebook page, to find this update:

"This is MVBs housemate - he just got rushed to hospital having attempted 2 pints of Absinthe, please anybody thinking about copying him think again, it is stupid and dangerous and not worth it. Please pray for him. I'll keep you updated." 2 hours ago.
I bet the people in the A&E loved waiting for some clown who wanted some Internets attention while they had serious injuries waiting to be seen to.
 

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
10,027
next two weeks:

end of year party at uni
work summer parties
champions league final next weekend
eurovision final weekend after

w00t
 

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
18,934
So drinking a glass of alcohol is fake these days? New low for itnernet fake calling :p

If its not fake Tohtori his liver must be near fucked now, have you seen how many other videos he has downing shit :p? he'll be on the transplant list before the end of the year if not in a coffin.
 

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
5,033
Finally tried Pappy Van Winkle tonight for the first time. Fcuking delicious,!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom