SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Everz

FH is my second home
MOA_Will-Smith_poster.jpg

Best advert ever?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17544154

I swear there was a thread on this, was it deleted during all the drama? - What are your thoughts on this? - One part of me is saying Fuck him, his kid killed loads of people, you can't expect the police to be nice to him, then another part of me thinks the guy has a point, why didn't they just throw in a smoke grenade or something? I'm sure the surrounding apartments would've been evacuated anyway.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Agree, maybe it's a age think but i seriously don't understand that people can think that stuff like that is funny
But the funny thing is, its usually the older people who do stuff like that, usually really sad geeky people who have nothing better to do than wind people on games.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Downloading a torrent at 2mb/s, highest i've ever had before is 1.1mb/s, haven't upgraded or anything.

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
So you've doubled from "bloody slow download speed" to "still bloody slow download speed". nice one :whistle:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
are you poking fun at me for writing mb/s instead of MB/s or is 2MB/s still slow? :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That first proper poo after the worst bout of diarrhoea and vomitting in my life = bliss.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
My poo after coming home from festival last year was EPIC. I didn't go the whole time I was there. Nearly shat myself on Saturday night but held it in like a boss. Come early Monday morning I put so much in the toilet bowl it was less than a centimetre from breaking the water level.

I was so proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom