SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Weird question. Anyone have any experience of planting / working on an Orchard?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Plant tree, wait 50 years, coppice (sort of), carry on.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Watching the ceremony confirming Charles as king on tv, amazing how much religious guff is involved, but guess monarchy doesn't really work without divine right and all that jazz

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Watching the ceremony confirming Charles as king on tv, amazing how much religious guff is involved, but guess monarchy doesn't really work without divine right and all that jazz

Well he's also now head of the Church.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well he's also now head of the Church.

I didnt realise there was a whole separate Church of Scotland i must admit but guess it makes sense since the split from Catholic church happened way before union

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I didnt realise there was a whole separate Church of Scotland i must admit but guess it makes sense since the split from Catholic church happened way before union

Yeah, I might be wrong, but I think the basically says I won't infringe on the Church of Scotland

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just had a KFC delivered in 22 minutes. What a time to be alive.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Overly privileged twat in supporting other over privileged twat shocker

The fact is if he was just some pleb with these ideas he wouldn't get a look in. Only because of his position due to accident of birth is he there.

The fact "it could be worse" is being bandied around with regards to Liz and Charles is a strong argument in favour of getting rid of the lot of them tbh

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. Cameron was a cunt of a PM and certainly had problems with large swathes of democratic rule. Him and his bullingdon cronies deserve shallow graves tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Worked like a dog today, insulated floor fitted to 75% of downstairs now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Worked like a dog today, insulated floor fitted to 75% of downstairs now.
Me and two mates went through just shy of 36 pints on Friday night, had a successful but owing to the hangover really painful MTB ride yesterday before one of them spanked me 4-1 at pool, and I've done fuck all but watch Red Bull Hardline today.

I thought about downloading Elden Ring but it'll take about 4 hours at 25mbps :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Is your internet a Grade 2 listed one from Tudor times?
Used to be 65mpbs - but EE have done something to the only tower I can talk to and halved my speed :(

Still good enough for 4k pr0n m8. Important things are workin'

Embattle

FH is my second home
Used to be 65mpbs - but EE have done something to the only tower I can talk to and halved my speed :(

Still good enough for 4k pr0n m8. Important things are workin'

Good, means you better half can actually satisfy herself.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apparently it's our fault when people die on these fucking stupid smart motorways:

As it turns out, it's "not practicable" to monitor for cars breaking down and it's the public's duty to pull their phones out, find the Highways phone number, report the car broken down - identifying exactly where it is broken down (of course) - or people are inevitably going to die. And it's ALL OUR FAULT.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Would you want to wear this?

I think it's a good idea, but think of plastic waste, microplastics etc. Because of the way plastics degrade you could potentially end up breathing small amounts of this stuff in. It is likely to get into watercourses at some point etc. etc.

For me, great idea, but we have a lot of questions to answer over this stuff.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Would you want to wear this?

I think it's a good idea, but think of plastic waste, microplastics etc. Because of the way plastics degrade you could potentially end up breathing small amounts of this stuff in. It is likely to get into watercourses at some point etc. etc.

For me, great idea, but we have a lot of questions to answer over this stuff.

If they can clean the oceans of the fucking plastic thats already there sure... because inevitably thats where it'll end up.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Apparently it's our fault when people die on these fucking stupid smart motorways:

As it turns out, it's "not practicable" to monitor for cars breaking down and it's the public's duty to pull their phones out, find the Highways phone number, report the car broken down - identifying exactly where it is broken down (of course) - or people are inevitably going to die. And it's ALL OUR FAULT.

Not really ALL our fault, as the coroner idetified two reasons, the main one being a lack of hard shoulder.

Ms Mundy said: "The absence of a hard shoulder and the absence of any report to National Highways to notify them of the stationary vehicle so that lane closures could be put in place both contributed to Mrs Begum's death."

Most of the M6 round me is like that now, with 4 lanes running and escape lay-bys every half mile or so - great if you can nurse whatever ailment your car has for half a mile, not so great if it brings you to a halt straight away (like a broken gearbox or running out of battery). They've sort of helped traffic a bit in rush hour, rest of the time they're a nightmare, with the worse lane discipline I've ever seen. Even driving back from Manchester Airport at 4am on Saturday, I had to go into Lane 4 a couple of times to pass people dithering in Lane 3 with two empty lanes next to them.

Strictly speaking it is good practice to report obstructions on the motorway - either through Waze or by calling 101 as I've done a couple of times - but bit of a stretch to blame the people who thought someone else would pick it up. It's a bit like blaming the fact that your house flooded as the bucket you put under the leak wasn't big enough, rather than fixing the leak. Effect, rather than cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom