SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No :) I am simply suggesting that all of a sudden public bodies are flapping over her majesty :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Which is why Amazon will get into payments themselves and keep the money. Its kind of inevitable. I think the only thing that would hold them back is the OB user experience can be a bit clunky and Amazon can't control the journey end to end (Auth is defined by your bank's choice of credentials) but things are constantly improving.

I just noticed buying something with my VISA credit card there was a message on the Order Placed, thanks screen:

Starting 19 Jan, 2022, we will no longer accept Visa credit cards issues in the UK. Visa debit cards will still be accepted. Get £20 the first time you add a debit card, Mastercard or Amex as default.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Fact of the day, there are indeed instructions on what Parish Councils should do when the queen shuffles off this mortal coil and no, apparently I cannot comment on them.

Who do we reckon @Raven is?

1637225025303.png

1637225050324.png

1637225068645.png

1637225090190.png

?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's even funnier when you see how much the sniper movie made

View attachment 45259

Then another one of his movies

View attachment 45258

How the fuck can they afford to keep spending $5,000,000 to make only a few thousand back lol

Massively inflate costs wherever you can, report a huge loss, pay less tax. Sell actual film to dodgy Russian mates for cash/crypto/favours/free house etc. Russian mates profit from DVD cash sales in Siberian marketplaces.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife just had a haircut and colour.

£160

What the actual fuck. That's more than I have spent in 20 years on haircuts (2 sets of clippers)

I guess that's why hairdressers all drive medium size sports cars.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
In other pet related news, my rabbit is on a daily routine of metacam, because he's old as fuck.

The good thing is that he loves it and licks it out of the syringe type contraption.

Is that a rescue @Raven ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In other pet related news, my rabbit is on a daily routine of metacam, because he's old as fuck.

The good thing is that he loves it and licks it out of the syringe type contraption.

Is that a rescue @Raven ?
Yes, rescue but easy mode, my last 2 were feral, lost them both over the last year or so. He is 5 months and came from a house full of children and other animals and couldn't cope. He is settling in nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom