SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What can they realistically charge her with? they know she was part of the female squad that patrolled and were cunts to people, likely even gave orders to lesser ISIS fighters to kill innocents. I for one, do not want THAT walking the streets, if she does get her citizenship back she should get at bare minimum 15-30 years without parole and that really isn't being harsh given the crimes ISIS are guilty of.
Probably terrorist stuff.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I can see what you're saying, that doesn't make it right though. Playing the system when you've been part of a movement that killed and raped its way across the middle-east doesn't mean you should get a free pass, regardless of how free and open our justice system is. The crimes they've committed over there is exactly why they're banged up, trial them there, they committed the crimes there, they can put up with the consequences of that countries judicial system.

She succeeds in her case and it'll be used to set a precedent for future cases - once that's in place, they'll just take the piss and abuse the system to walk free.

You're complaining about the wrong thing; don't blame the player, blame the game. The only two places she can be tried are the country she's from or the country she committed the crimes; sending her off to a third country that has absolutely no obligation to take her or try her, is not only legally dubious, it simply doesn't make any kind of logical sense. I get that she doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy, but that's not the issue at hand.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
FTFY.

This is how we think in this country Bloodomen. And unless you don't think due process is a thing, which is very anti-British of you, then this is how you think too.

However:

Apart from the fact that this girl isn't being tried on all the crimes that ISIS are guilty of (because she isn't "ISIS" - she's just a twat) - I agree - nobody wants someone like that walking the streets.

But the way we deal with it is bring her back and put her on trial, have faith in the system and await the outcome.

What we don't get is all emo over it.

"One activist quoted by the newspaper said Begum had been seen holding an automatic weapon and shouting at Syrian women in the city of Raqqa for wearing brightly coloured shoes.

“Members of our group from Raqqa knew her well,” said Aghiad al-Kheder, an activist from Deir ez-Zor who founded an anti-Isis collective that published information about Isis crimes from sources on the ground.

“There were lots of young European women in the hisba. Some of them were very harsh and the local population became very scared.”

Sounds like a lovely innocent girl....

Said my opinion on it now. Let her rot, she and others like her will get no sympathy or support from me. They knew what they were doing, now they just want a cushy home to come home to because reality has hit when ISIS folded like a papertowel.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Follow me. I'm sick of my IT career and am having an early 30s crisis and need gratification.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Follow me. I'm sick of my IT career and am having an early 30s crisis and need gratification.

I was going to but you play Call of Duty, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than follow a cod player! :p

Edit: that was a joke btw, incase that wasn't obvious

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I was going to but you play Call of Duty, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than follow a cod player! :p

Edit: that was a joke btw, incase that wasn't obvious

Hah. To be fair I do also play other games but I want people to talk to when playing Divinity and Desperados :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It may be a problem but at least let us bitch about it.
While only 1 in 50 rapes get prosecutions we are throwing lawyer cash at a fucking dickhead, now shes walking around on a highly staged western clothes modelshoot/oh Im a nice girl really...look at me dress like you ...fucking bullshit.
There seems to be a bottomless pit to defend the rights of people who should have had them removed by virtue of their actions, while the rest of us get fucked over daily by our bullshit justice system which by every measure a fairness is the fucking opposite of that by design.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
While only 1 in 50 rapes get prosecutions we are throwing lawyer cash at a fucking dickhead, now shes walking around on a highly staged western clothes modelshoot/oh Im a nice girl really...look at me dress like you ...fucking bullshit.
There seems to be a bottomless pit to defend the rights of people who should have had them removed by virtue of their actions, while the rest of us get fucked over daily by our bullshit justice system which by every measure a fairness is the fucking opposite of that by design.
Thats what you get if you sign up to human rights agenda. Tbh its better than the other way around. But its a bit shite some times. Like burglars sueing people if they get injured breaking in or some thing lol

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
That's right. Everyone have a go at people who crap in their hands then clap. Clapcrap, Poopyhands, Fingerflinging, Fingerooze - these are real mental health conditions.

This August please poo in your hands (or someone else's if easier) then clap.

The elderly. We're not dead yet.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That's right. Everyone have a go at people who crap in their hands then clap. Clapcrap, Poopyhands, Fingerflinging, Fingerooze - these are real mental health conditions.

This August please poo in your hands (or someone else's if easier) then clap.

The elderly. We're not dead yet.
I need a quizzicle emote tbh

Ormorof

FH is my second home

By the rest of us do you mean retired plumbers committing benefit fraud? ;)

DaGaffer

...who should have had them removed by virtue of their actions

...and who decides what their "actions"were and why they were bad/illegal other than the legal system? The press? The mob?

Other than her action of going to Syria in the first place, which was not recommended by the Foreign Office, but also not actually a crime under UK law, no-one has actually presented a criminal case to answer.

Knowing someone is a wrong 'un is no basis for running a criminal justice system, even when it's really irritating.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im all for people following a cause..but when you leave a country to fight for its mortal enemy.

Nope..
No fucking chance....treason.

DaGaffer

Im all for people following a cause..but when you leave a country to fight for its mortal enemy.

Nope..
No fucking chance....treason.

Even traitors get a trial. Otherwise you haven't proved they're traitors. It's not complicated; even if it's an open and shit case, you get a trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom