SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Now, boys and girls, who can use the word "contagious" in a sentence?

Fred puts his hand up
Yes, Fred?

Miss, my Dad got the plumber round yesterday and he said it took the contagious to fix it

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Except of course the code wasnt 95% bloat and script back then.

It..sound hilarious now...was just basic html show the image..show the text...link the the video file.

Every daily mail page is 10 thousand lines of utter garbage tracking/script.

I was streaming mobile video from my website in 2000 and it worked fine over gprs at 240p, which was perfectly ok to watch on smaller screens.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
He acts like nobody had land lines back then...
But you couldnt do face to face communication. The telephone with a point to point connection wouldnt allow party calls or church services over it to many people.

Job

Not for the masses , but it could be done by enthusiasts.

Job

My mates the lead singer in a Welsh band called The Reads and they got the band back together..recorded a new album..bought the merch and corona happened.

The Reads - Wikipedia

Anyway he's the opposite of me and is Mr save the planet and totally involved in abetterplanet.com.

https://thereads.co.uk/

All their own stuff, totally oldschool and all lovely hippies.
Jeremy Vine plays them a lot.
So look out for them when its all over, he's a really clever guy and takes on all the entrenched establishment...hes saving our local greenspace atm.
https://www.saverimrosevalley.org/

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Found my old Nexus 7 tablet this afternoon as I was rummaging through a box of crap. Haven't used it for maybe 8 years. Surprisingly it's still rooted :) and fully functional (apart from the rotation sensor which is on the blink) although it took an hour before the 1% battery warning came on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pointless useless research**.

Junk food macronutrients = supplemement macronutrients = same short term effect.

Non-shocker. To be expected.

Lifetime use of real food with full nutritional spectrum vs supplements or junk food?

Well we already have that info. And there's just no substitute for real food.

**"research" being not statistically significant poorly designed trial. But I'll take it as supplement industry is bullshit, as is fast food industry.

Job

I just feel its very trendy to run down fast food, but its all a little bit conspiracy theory.

The line between healthy and unhealthy food is very thin indeed.

As the article says...a carb is a carb to the body, you can claim there are long term side effects to certain added chemicals, but there is little evidence of it from anywhere but the chemtrail brigade.

But yes, they were comparing food to bullshit sports supplements.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I was streaming mobile video from my website in 2000 and it worked fine over gprs at 240p, which was perfectly ok to watch on smaller screens.

You sure, because GPRS only supported up to 21Kbps, Edge (modulated) supported higher rate max ~435Kbps, typically ~130 Kbps in networks but that was not implemented until 2003.

Job

Yes..admittedly the bit rate was tiny, it was an early format from a swedish company I cant remember the name of ..I actually paid for the licence good god.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The thrust of your argument about supplements is fine but:
I just feel its very trendy to run down fast food, but its all a little bit conspiracy theory.
Nope. There's a lot of very good evidence that fast food is shit.

Fast food + supplements on one side. Real nutritious food on the other.

As evidenced by robust science.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
3fd50ff3cc5b1f12b5b288d711d58a2c.jpg

Job

Theres a big school in the forest only 300m from this dune lake and none of the kids go anywhere near it even before Covid.

They all just sit in the lunch area on their phones.
Ah well, leaves it for me.

View: https://vimeo.com/402086724

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom