SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im in that process actually, its all about life expectancy and wether to trade party now for belt tightening later.
Its about 400K value, but I know it would be all gone and Id be on the bus in my 70s.
As an only child I might inherit the family house..but life isnt always that easy.
Tbh..just waking up these days in fine by me...my days of heavy consumerism are behind me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Im in that process actually, its all about life expectancy and wether to trade party now for belt tightening later.
Its about 400K value, but I know it would be all gone and Id be on the bus in my 70s.
As an only child I might inherit the family house..but life isnt always that easy.
Tbh..just waking up these days in fine by me...my days of heavy consumerism are behind me.
That's the point. By the time you get into your 70s you'll only need a few quid to keep you in Complan and bogroll and you'll have a state pension by then. You want some money in your 60s when you can still enjoy it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I don't give a shit if it's realistic @Moriath. I'm saying it's affordable - which it both IS, and is a direct reply to your your original "it's economics" argument.

You're having a pop at people who are having their pensions trashed whilst defending the people who've got the cash that means it's happening.

Our economy is broken. Yes. But not because it can't afford pensions - it's because it refuses to pay for them. And that's a choice, not an inevitability.
You alter your arguement as much as you accuse others.

Im not arguing with you that its affordable in perfect communism. Where everyone has their fair share.

I am saying that in the world we are living in. Where the state and reality of economics is that there is a 6bn deficite in their pension pot they cant afford the pensions they have sgned up to give.

Are you saying they can? Are you saying that a strike by those affected will change that?

Or are you sayingthat theoretically everyone should be looked after for life because there is enough equity in the system to do that?

Because that is very far from the reason i suggest they shouldnt strike. And you are moving the goal posts of my original message to suit your arguement.

This is what you always do. Its not a bad thing. It stimulates conversation and i suspect that most of your posts are aimed towards that rather than a point you actually believe would be attainable. :). Now give me man love ina bovey somewhere on a mountain in scottyland and mak @Wij jealous.

Job

60% of the police budget goes on pensions..thats why there are no police stations...beat coppers or anyone to find who broke into your house.
Meanwhile thousands of retired at 50 coppers are sat at home on 2K pensions.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just had a massive sneeze and a snot flew out but I can't see where it landed

:eek6:

I've checked the wall, the floor, my t shirt. Nothing. I suspect I'll discover just how much a saucepan on the nose hurts when my Mrs treads in it :oops:

( :D )

Job

Usually find them on the back of my hand weirdly.

Job

Got it early thankfully though be wont be taking it up the exhaust for a good bit.

Job

Noticed a trend..now Ive got full data allowance across Europe, dont need the wifi.
Sky are moving dropping the dish and becoming an online provider.
The internet could replace most of the comms satellites, especially when 5G spreads across the globe.
Im guessing the unwired half of the world will go straight to mobile internet...and straight past our archaic underground cabling.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Tory supporters are being put off social media by abusive comments from leftwingers, claim Conservatives. “The vitriol must stop,” said Twitter user CastrateThePoor5646623"

Job

Jesus h christ ..The end of the fuckxxng world tv series on CH4..how utterly fucked up is that shit.
There is just no need for that..its like a Tarantino movie for kids.

Job

Well if you read it, the police are officially stating that not a single beggar is homeless and all of them are topping up their benefits by begging.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't know if I'm more impressed that you provided a source or that you actually read it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Conservative run council says "there's no homeless people here". Dunno whether I believe them tho...

But yeah @caLLous. Amazing job, Job! :D

Job

Holy crap , woke up to 4 inches of snow its still coming down heavy.
When it snows in the NW, usually the rest of the country have started shooting each other in supermarkets.

Job

The two posts above are either prophetic or proof scousers are now stealing snow.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Made a Hungarian goulash last night. Perfect winter warming comfort food. Soft potatoes, meltingly soft chunks of beef, onions, tomatoes, peppers, a good whack of cayenne chilli pepper, and loads of hot smoked Spanish paprika.

20180227_004040.jpg

(photo taken with still an hour of cooking left to go)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom