SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyway, can't you take you relentless batshittery to the Terrorist thread, or the Europe thread?

You can waffle on about 80s Britain in the Europe one and how much you hate white people in the terrorist thread.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sources please.

Living in Bradford, the only time there was ever violence was when the NF or some other white hooligan fucktards turned up to deliberately stir shit up (like turning up at an indian or pakistani wedding and throwing shit about and scarpering before the police arrived - and doing it at various points around the city trying to stir up retaliatory mobs. They'd come from fucking London ffs - just to stir shit up, the cunts).

Spontaneous "islamist" marches simply didn't happen.
Scouse never saw it..never happens anywhere.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
We have a 777 to Houston and a 787 back from LA, so not too worried about them. The 737's? Hmmm....
Both their new B777 and B787 fleets have the latest eX3 Panasonic IFE. Panasonic will start to deliver 4K screens for eX3 very soon. Did you try the internet out?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aXq726D_700b.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Though, with regards to religions not mixing, in Irak back in the 80's Muslims and Christians didn't seem to have a problem. In 'defense' of Islam, many Muslims i know say that the Quran has been interpreted incorrectly by many due to circumstances I'm unaware of, and that's also contributing to what's happening today. Someone mentioned something about a false Hadith.
The reason Christians were safe in countries like Iraq and Syria was the ruling Baathists and the fact that they kept a lid on the more extreme islamists. They ruled with an iron fist and people were too scared to do anything. Now their power has been dissolved its chaos.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Brexit. The pound is much weaker, foreign companies want to retain their margins, put prices up.

Capitalism bro.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The Dodge Demon Is Here At Last And It's So Fast It's Been Banned From Racing

Holy jesus christ.
840hp
200kg down on a Hellcat
Comes with super sticky drag tyres.
Does the Quarter mile in 9.65 Seconds out of the box.

Oh, and has been banned from competition as it's too quick.

I bet it's crap in the real world, and would get beaten round the Nurburgring by a well driven 320d, and yes, it will do 3mpg, but it is awesome. Fantastically, ridiculously awesome. Thank Jebus stuff like this exists.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Brexit. The pound is much weaker, foreign companies want to retain their margins, put prices up.

Capitalism bro.

More to do with the awesome value for money we're getting for a certain power plant they're building for us on the cheap.

Or not, as the case may be.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nothing to do with brexit, they have been rising well above inflation for years.

Job

The green subsidies are hitting hard, the ones that support wind and solar, you pay for them because no one else would touch them with a bargepole.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Considering they were massively scaled back ages ago that doesn't explain it at all

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"I don't leave my brains at the door when I analyse these things". I like the cut of this guy's jib. I don't necessarily agree with his conclusions, but its good to have someone senior questioning things.

I mean, normally they just roll with the punches to save their own arses, he just seems to not give a fuck though and questions it all (and after iraq and the whole "weapons of mass destruction" shite, which ended up being utter bollocks I don't blame him)

I want to see concrete proof of the syria chemical attacks, I pretty much agree with what he said;

Asaad may be cruel and brutal, but why would he bring this down on his own head? it makes absolutely no sense.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Asaad may be cruel and brutal, but why would he bring this down on his own head? it makes absolutely no sense.

I agree, but I'm not convinced about stories of Jihadis sitting on stockpiles of sarin that just happen to get bombed either. If Daesh had sarin, they'd have used it by now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oi @Big G - do you think the weather's looking rank up your way for the next week or so? Got ten days from 4pm this afternoon and am torn on whether to come up Scotland or book a week somewhere warm.

I never really trust the net weather and prefer a local's take on it. So do you reckon the forecast looks grim, or worth chancing my arm because they're generally overly pessimistic?

Job

What effect is this going to have on society...the speeds are just ramping up exponentially, I guess 8K 3D webcam streams could completely change the idea of anonimity in public spaces.

How fast is 5G?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom