SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So true scouse form our local Royal mail depot called a wildcat strike, walked out and no one thought to tell anyone, the management sat on it for three days, then people started talking, it was leaked onto facebook and eventually became common knowledge, been waiting for hospital appointments and bank card.
Fuck those little pricks, they have sat on three postcodes worth of mail with no update or help, there has practically been a riot at the depot today.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So true scouse form our local Royal mail depot called a wildcat strike, walked out and no one thought to tell anyone, the management sat on it for three days, then people started talking, it was leaked onto facebook and eventually became common knowledge, been waiting for hospital appointments and bank card.
Fuck those little pricks, they have sat on three postcodes worth of mail with no update or help, there has practically been a riot at the depot today.

You and your use of riot.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I just went into the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and there was a riot. My cat wanted its supper, marauding it was.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I just went into the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and there was a riot. My cat wanted its supper, marauding it was.

Same, I made a brew and stirred my tea too much turned into a riot

Job

Holy crap, that Norwegian helicopter crash, the entire rotor assembly broke off and was filmed spinning down by itself.
Someone forgot to put a pin in somewhere.

Job

Been using my twinboot tablet for a few months, given up on Win10 now, android does everything better, pretty well only use it for PC games the tablet could handle.
It is a quad core with a dedicated gfx chip, so I'll try a few.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Been using my twinboot tablet for a few months, given up on Win10 now, android does everything better, pretty well only use it for PC games the tablet could handle.
It is a quad core with a dedicated gfx chip, so I'll try a few.
With mouse and keyboard ? Cant play fps without them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No tablet will ever do proper games so who fucking cares.

Tablets are basically useful for tweeting your bowel movements or something to balance your tea on.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
img055.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No tablet will ever do proper games so who fucking cares.

Tablets are basically useful for tweeting your bowel movements or something to balance your tea on.
Tablets i find are good for a lot more than that. Having had a lot of ipads i find reading kindle better on them and watching videos on twitch or youtube. Also make an excellent email client. I dont use my pc for email any more.

But games no. Only the most simple games are any good. As their control mechs are bad.

Job

Got a keyboard and mouse wallet for it...9 quid ebay...works like a dream.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thought i were able to move on semi-decent at least, but apparently not. The 'ex' now removed me from Facebook (which means nothing, really, but..). She have only responded once since last we met that day when it happened, 2 1/2 months ago. I'm writing to her that if only she could give me some kind of ending, tell me it's over, anything, so i can move on, and forget about everything. Because, i can't stop thinking.

She never responds. Not on phone nor text. Why did she keep me on FB this time just to remove me without a word today?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
You are probably going to make the headlines someday, with some tragic and horrible event.

I'll be the guy reading about it going "Hmm, there was always something about that fella."

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I think she has given you your answer right there. Don't write to her, its obvious she wants it finished. She will respect you more (what little she has left for you)if you just leave her alone instead of keep badgering her.

Seriously dude, let it go and move on

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm writing to her that if only she could give me some kind of ending, tell me it's over, anything, so i can move on, and forget about everything. Because, i can't stop thinking.

She's given you a concrete set of behaviours that give you a very confirmed ending.

Don't write to her. Trust me, I've been there - I wanted to write to my ex (some 10 or so years ago now) and decided not to. When I look back, I'm so fucking glad I didn't and I'm actually deeply embarrassed about how I behaved. Meh, I was young and butthurting out of my eyeballs. You'll realise the same day too.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just stop @fettoken she has actually made herself perfectly clear... Now you are just embarrassing yourself

Wij

I am a FH squatter
She's given you a concrete set of behaviours that give you a very confirmed ending.

Don't write to her. Trust me, I've been there - I wanted to write to my ex (some 10 or so years ago now) and decided not to. When I look back, I'm so fucking glad I didn't and I'm actually deeply embarrassed about how I behaved. Meh, I was young and butthurting out of my eyeballs. You'll realise the same day too.
So you're finally over me?

*boogie*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom