this new patch.......

M

mr.Blacky

Well according to some people on the ritual forum, just getting linux servers online will help immensly. :eek: But I hope that there will be a community when and if they release the patch.

F

FragFodder

Getting linux server support wont help the community tremendously if you ask me.

There are servers up and alough Windows isn't the best platform, they still perform adequatly. More servers wont really bring more players in imo. Only a good patch will do that

FF

B

Bondie

they better do it quick before the community starts to grow smaller! o wait it already is!

M

mr.Blacky

Well I dont know what CAC/JBP/Erubus did on a bookable but it was much better, I think it was just the speed but it felt like more fun :)

L

[LS]leodavinci

I want to help out... but with current version... its almost impossible to hold decent clanmatches/leagues etc

B

Bondie

yea i know leo and blacky servers were fixed this week i beleive thx to natrat

C

CAC

well next server i book im gonna put the weapons multiplier up to 1.5

this allegedly brings weapons power more inline with EF1

allthough i sometimes like to nip off to make a coffee while my gun reloads :puke:

F

FragFodder

Hehe, yeah, also there's loads of time to have a slice between shots ;)

I'm gonna have to create a script for the sniper rifle that:

Set vstr "weaponsfire" "+leftattack;say "Dont go anywhere, just reloading.... Wanna brew?!?"; -leftattack"

Bind vstr weaponsfire mouse1

F

FragFodder

Try it m8, I aint tested it and that came straight outta me head (we all know how rocky that can be), but it should work :)

FF

B

Bondie

lol i tried it last night agsint my fanc alled 'hyperboy' and it cracked him up lol :D

L

[LS]leodavinci

some quoting... says enough... dont think its word spending 2 much time on the game bondy m8... as hard as it is :(
----------------
Our development focus was primarily focused on single player. We gave you that incite and knowledge upfront, openly and honestly. Beyond that, where you place your expectations for the product is beyond our control and honestly those expectation my lay outside of the scope of our means or ability to execute or deliver.

We never set out sights on creating the most innovative, best and brightest MP game. There are plently of competitors there... we simply did not have the time or resources to offer anything more cometative then what was delivered. We simply set our sights on delivering as complete and enjoyable a MP experience as we could, hopefully one that compliments the game and adds value to the title.

What you received was the blood and tears of 20+ people, over two years of their lives.

If you expect more, talk to Activision. Let them know you want bigger, better, more innovative games, next gen technology... but realize that this all comes at a cost somewhere.

We aren't paid to generate public relations or support a community, we arn't even paid to put out tools, etc. We were paid to create and deliver EF2. We do these extra things to try and offer support to our fans because we enjoy or jobs and we care...

--------------------
Jon Galloway - Project Lead / Creative Director
Elite Force II
Ritual Entertainment

B

Bondie

bah its stupid its jsut liek these effiles thinking of making a 1.3v patch for ef1

L

[LS]leodavinci

they are saying that they concentrated the game on SP from the beginning... think we dont have to expact much if it comes down to MP support and patching

but like he says... support has moved to Activision, which aint strange since Ritual kicked almost the complete EF2 team on the streets

B

Bondie

bah :( well no1 can do anything atm due to the lawsuit

L

[LS]leodavinci

Activision greatly appreciates and respects the loyalty of its Star Trek fans. The company hopes to continue supporting the community and the games that are currently available with ... patches and multiplayer servers as well as tips and cheats. We have no current plan to release new video games based on the Star Trek universe as a result of the termination of our Star Trek agreement with Viacom.

they say they care... hope it shows up damn fast ... :mgwhore:

B

Bondie

BASTARDS!!!!!!

i hunted down ritaul and now ill get activision mwhahahahah

L

[LS]leodavinci

EF2 aint about the MP component m8... there are "other" games for that... bloody SHIT :(

F

FragFodder

BAH... I bought the game for the MP, and I'm certain many others did to!!!

SP was a major focus of EF1 but if you look at the MP for that it's fairly simple, they haven't tweaked any physics from Q3 etc and it plays great. EF1's major advantage over EF2 was its polished MP maps and "predictable" CTF scoring.

FF

B

[BC]EasyG

yeah i was another person that bought ef2 soley for mp side of it.

i honestly feel cheated out of me money.

M

mr.Blacky

Well I didnt just buy it for the MP but if there wouldnt have been one I wouldnt have bought it.......now that I think about does EF2 have a MP?

F

FragFodder

It says it does m8 :p

Not seen anything resembling good MP yet though, surly that holomatvh thing isn't it I must be loking in the wrong place :D

FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom